N.C. Dept of Health Flu Season Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N.C. Dept of Health Flu Season Video

FLU SEASON VIDEO...What you think of this one?
    .<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_w_tMH9KUEQ?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    sigpic

IMMEADIATLY upon viewing it....i sneezed twice! no really....but it was because its cold this mornin and i got a little chilled!
    you know..THIS is really why its healthier to take the stairs!! **laughin**

all kidding aside...yeah, i got my flu vaccine...just because i am so allergic to antibiotics cos i was over loaded with them as a child. so i really have to watch it. and i do. its just when others...like in this short vid, who dont care and TOUCH you! ewww! um....who was the guy in da middle? the fella without the shirt....they really shoulda gotten JD or TECHNO to pose.

but i get it....they just wanted to show “joe shmoe”...”you”....the consumer. that elevator sure looked like it was full of californians. SEE, thats why i live up here in the tennessee mountains. no elevators!
    Last edited by APACHEFIRE; 12-22-2011, 11:30 AM.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Life is too short to not take the time to laugh” ~AME~
    "Who can afford NOT to laugh at themselves?" ~AME~
    "I laugh the most when i laugh at myself!” ~AME~
    "Laughter is'nt really "the best medicine"...it’s the CURE!” ~AME~
    "Give me a good laugh,... and i will give you my world!” ~AME~

**laughin**

Comment

What about the historical fact that many Natives were killed off by the viruses imported to the Americas by europeans/outsiders?

Kind of "edgy" for a flu season warning?
      sigpic

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X