12 Ways to Avoid Diabetes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• wyo_rose
    Best Beef Ribs Ever
    by wyo_rose
    Well, I'm really not a rib fan, cuz it's so hard to find good ones. But I can't resist a good sale either and bought 8 pounds of ribs for $4.00. It's getting a little cool for the outdoor grill, but that's what helped the ribs cook slower. There's probably just as good in the oven. A smoker would...
    10-29-2007, 05:22 PM
  • MIB
    Omletes
    by MIB
    Start 2 pieces of sausage or bacon cooking.In a bowl beat 4 eggs real good,Throw in eggs a mix of diced onion and diced bell pepper(about a handful).When sausage done put on plate and put in eggs cooking,crumble sausage while eggs cooking.When eggs done,cut in half and put cheese on each side.Put 1...
    09-15-2007, 07:41 PM
  • beading_4_ndnz
    Just in case you want to know how to..........
    by beading_4_ndnz
    http://www.answers.com/topic/pow-wow-1

cool!
    I was, and am still, looking for info on food vending tips, that is, food regulations, etc., at pow wows.

we are considering having a "healthy...
    03-13-2007, 05:01 PM
  • wyo_rose
    Food Preppers
    by wyo_rose
    I've always tried to save stuff for a rainy day...bordering on being a pack rat! After seeing the "Hoarders" show on TV, I'm trying to cut back.

But now that Doomsday Preppers is on TV, I'm seeing validation for storing food. I try to keep my cupboard full, growing...
    03-18-2012, 01:22 PM
  • MissGolightly
    Why I Hate Atkins Diet or Any other Low Carb/Fad Diet
    by MissGolightly
    OK, this is a thread to for anyone to rant about silly things we do to lose weight and like Ruby2day said, we obsess to much about our weight--maybe it's because we are the fattest country in the world. LOL.
    Anyway, this article sums it up why I can't stand low-carb FAD diets. :Eyepopper (I...
    05-14-2004, 01:48 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X