Coffee Headaches??!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coffee Headaches??!!!

Does any one else get painful headaches if they don't have coffee every day? :coffee!:

Even if I take a Tylenol or something it does not relieve the pain!! :34: Oweeeeeeee!!

Although, if I go and get a cup of hot coffee it disappears?!
    Is my brain addicted to coffee? I try to stop drinking it, but I can't the pain is too much, and I find myself giving in to the calls of the coffee!! :Cry
    If there ain't soccer in heaven ~ I ain't going!!

You poor thing....:(, you are suffering from caffeine withdrawal. As with most "addictions", don't just go cold-turkey....ease off the heavy intake s..l..o..w..l..y....:).
    "Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those doing it."

~ Ah nech me hewet ~ :49:

Comment

Ohhh, speaking of which....
      I didn't get my morning caffeine fix in the way of my tea. I had ran out and forgot to pick some up on the way home from work last night. Anyway, this morning I was sooo irritable and tense...had a headache too. Am drinking my tea now and a smile is already on my face.
      "I know that you’ve been damaged, your soul has suffered such abuse, but I am not your savior, I am just as screwed as you."

Comment

Re: Coffee Headaches??!!!

Originally posted by Gah-Gah!
        Does any one else get painful headaches if they don't have coffee every day? :coffee!:

Even if I take a Tylenol or something it does not relieve the pain!! :34: Oweeeeeeee!!

Is my brain addicted to coffee? I try to stop drinking it, but I can't the pain is too much, and I find myself giving in to the calls of the coffee!! :Cry
        I know most definately that I would get wicked headaches like that:( I can say, that when you do get a cup of coffee to relieve the headache, you are giving your body what it "needs" the caffeine, therefore the headache stops. I share the same addiction myself:Chatter

Comment

I've had my fix and my addiction is once more in control of me!!

I feel much better and no more pain!
          If there ain't soccer in heaven ~ I ain't going!!

Comment

Re: Coffee Headaches??!!!

Originally posted by Gah-Gah!

oh man I went through that last week I had to get off caffeine
            don't you be wastin' all your money
            on syrup and honey because i'm sweet enough

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

Comment

This is one thing that I will NOT give up! Sorry, it ain't gonna happen! :D Whoohooo let's hear it for Starbucks and Tim Hortons

Comment

i know the feeling...im off caffine totally right now. and i cant make it through the day
                Oh yeah, I used to know Quentin...He's a real...He's a real Jerky

~Flat Beat~

Comment

it's more then just the coffee.. it's the caffeine in the coffee, it has at 27 downers in it, as well as about 8 or 9 uppers. Mix all those drugs to gether, and that's where the addiction comes in.

Oddly enough, some of the herb folks state, that if you have a child that is ADD, to give them a cup of tea or 2 in the morning before school and it calms them down.

I have seen this happen.

Also, try taking excederin instead of tylonol, it has the same properties in it that coffee does. Caffeine
                  Ezaasakwaadek-bkwezhigan ndaa miijin

~Though I wear a shirt and tie
                  I'm still part red man deep inside!~
                  <Paul Revere and the Raiders>

A very wise old Chief (Archie Mosay) once said to listen carefully when a White man tells you specifically that he won't do this or that, because more often than not he is telling you EXACTLY what he IS about to do.

Comment

It just means you have to head to starbucks every morning!! Great people work there!! *aayyee*

But on the realz, i completely know what you mean...i have to have coffee of some type either drip or espresso, cause then i feel all groggy like i'm still sleeping!! *L*
                    Are you taking me to sizzler??

Comment

I started with a coffee headache then when I hit the office my boss helped it shift up to a migraine.

Comment

I have to have a cup of coffee in the morning. I had a bad reaction to having 2 cups of coffee two days ago. I was getting off the high and I started shaking and getting anxious. But I love coffee, all types of them too. I think that's why I get bad migraines now. I'm also addicted to Pepsi too. I went cold turkey a few months back, it worked. I drank orange juice and water that's it and did physical training with it. When I got back from Hawaii, I went back to drinking coffee. Can't help it.
                        Fall down 7 times, get up 8. MY FAMOUS WORDS.

Comment

Hell has no fury like me WITHOUT my COFFEE! Hi my name is lil wolf and I'm a coffee addict!

Comment

HI lil wolf

welcome. Lol
                            2011-2012 Powwow.com Princess !

"We Walk in Two Worlds"

Comment

Originally posted by Gah-Gah! View Post

Maybe it has to do with the way you make it ... see Making coffee ... for tips.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X