Another breast question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another breast question.

Any of ya's get a sore spot on one part of your breast? I have a sore spot but no lump. So I'm unsure. I mean, I didn't do anything to injure myself, Im not pregnant cuz I know what pregnant boobs feel like.:p Any ideas? Im going to get checked just cuz' my grammy died of Breast Cancer.

Do you drink coffee, tea? High caffeine intake will do that too, Reze! Caffeine is no good for our doodoos.
    "Gaa wiin daa-aangoshkigaazo ahaw enaabiyaan gaa-inaabid"

Comment

As I understand it - (and I'm only an expert on breasts because I have some not because I'm a doctor or anything like that!)

Breast tissue changes as hormone levles in our bodies change because of our women's cycle. Sometimes I feel like mine "shrink" a little then they expand and are tender - kinda weird I know but they are a good way to determine where in my cycle I am.

It's good that you're gonna get an exam just to be sure!

Comment

Re: Another breast question.

Originally posted by ~*ReZeBel*~
        Any of ya's get a sore spot on one part of your breast? I have a sore spot but no lump. So I'm unsure. I mean, I didn't do anything to injure myself, Im not pregnant cuz I know what pregnant boobs feel like.:p Any ideas? Im going to get checked just cuz' my grammy died of Breast Cancer.
        a sore spot cause i know my brests feel sore when my monthly visitor arrives or maybe your hormones r changing i don't know but don't worry k

Comment

You ladies are probably right, cuz I am a tea-fiend, that's all I drink besides my water of course, no pop, just tea and I know that does have alot of caffiene. Plus my cycle has been messed up cuz of my b.c, I have that Mirena IUD. So it very well could be hormones too. I just don't know, but my apt is tomorrow to find out what's goin on. I'm just trying to be on the safe side since what happened to my gramma. Plus there are some other ladies on my rez right now battling with it (breast cancer).

Comment

how long have you had your IUD in?? mine was in for 3 years & my cycle was so messed up the last year, that I had to have it taken out.
            oh yeah and caffeine is a no-no I know this cause I have to get off caffeine every other month cause my boobs hurt so much
            don't you be wastin' all your money
            on syrup and honey because i'm sweet enough

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

Comment

I've had it in for almost two years. I had a ultrasound done on that part but I guess there's nothing to it cuz I been buggin and buggin my gynecologist for the results. Either that or I have a inept doctor. Yeh I am a tea-fiend, I NEVER drink pop but tea is up there in caffiene. Sooooooooo... I dont know. I guess I'll call them tomorrow.

Comment

the reason I ask anout the IUD is cause if your cycle is messed up, the boobs start to hurt. I love tea & coffee got to have it every day.
                don't you be wastin' all your money
                on syrup and honey because i'm sweet enough

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

Comment

Yes my cycles are so irregular, it's crazy! They used to be like clockwork. Not any more tho!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X