Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flu Shot

How many of you get that flu shot?
    I have never got it before as I've always tried my best to feed us with nutritious foods to hopefully have a strong immunity against colds. But I hear there is a wicked flu outbreak going around and this year we are going to get the shot. Matter of fact, at 1pm today we have our appointments. yikes.
    "Gaa wiin daa-aangoshkigaazo ahaw enaabiyaan gaa-inaabid"

ohh them ole guys are stubborn eh? Sheesh. Yeah, I hope he don't get sick without his shot.
    "Gaa wiin daa-aangoshkigaazo ahaw enaabiyaan gaa-inaabid"

Comment

Fact or fiction.

I thought about getting my flu shot, but decided not to, after a friend of mine said he heard on the news that the doctors don't tell you that there is a very small amount of mercury in these flu shots, which leads to Alziemer's. Population control? I think I'll keep relying on my uncle for treatments.

Pare-
      Last edited by Pare Bowlegs; 12-21-2003, 02:00 AM.

Comment

Interesting fact.
        I always thought we were guinea pigs for doctors.
        I never get flu shots, unless I have to or I am on the death bed.
        I try to live our old ways first...then the modernized world for healing our bodies.

Comment

I have never gotten a flu shot yet. An LPN in one of my classes said, why get it? all it does is lessen your symptoms. It seem when everyone gets the flu I get a really bad cold.......Watch, just cuz I said that I will get the flu. But it's pretty much made its way around here already.
          He's the type of rez I like
          ~A. Waquie Nov. 2003~

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X