Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Re: gross

Originally posted by Smeshigaud
    You know I really don't care who reads this. If they want to know my name I'll gladly tell them. If you think it's personal then so be it, don't read it. If I don't think it's personal, then I'll share it. I really don't care. If I met you somewhere and some women started talking about this while you were standing there, sorry but I wouldn't be keeping my mouth shut.

Just as you said in another post, if you don't like it, don't read it, simple as that!

You say it, girl.
    "Gaa wiin daa-aangoshkigaazo ahaw enaabiyaan gaa-inaabid"

Comment

"Ladies Your Help or Info Please"

I seem to remember what the thread was called....

NOT..."MEN/Everyone Your Help of Info Please"

Or, are you female? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Riverwoman
        Like the old saying goes, "if you don't like whats on, either turn the channel or turn it off"

I believe it is better to be informed, rather then ignorant!

Way to Go! If someone has a question that the rest of us women may be able to help or give her some insight on, why shouldnt' she be able to ask and hear from other ladies?

Comment

Re: gross

Originally posted by JUS ME
          dayum u women all of this stuff u women r talkin about is personel jus because u women have a user name and the people dont know who u really r does not mean u have to talk about your periods and river women u should talk to a doctor about it
          not on the net what of men read it and thats so embarrassing
          i dont mean to sound this way but who wants to read about periods (menstrual cycle)(rags)

geezzzzzzzz......
          sigpicDisclaimer: Storyteller and I are friends no matter what our evil twins say on the rhyme thread

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, laying in hospitals, dying of nothing....

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you!

Four things you can't recover:

The stone........after the throw. The word........after it's said.

The occasion...........after it's missed. The time.........after it's gone.

Comment

Originally posted by ojibwaysweetie
            Women are sharing their health issues and thoughts. As if the men would read what is said here. Most likely they would just look at the topic and move on. It wont interest them! Chatlines with health issues and discussions are all over the internet anyway!
            way to go!:clapping: I LIKE YOUR POST.. WE ARE ALL WOMEN IN HERE. THERES NO REASON TO BE LIKE THAT. LAST TIME I HEARD SOMEONE TALKING LIKE THAT WAS IN ELM. SCHOOL. LOL . SORRY I HAVE HAD 2 KIDS SO SOME OF US MAY BE ON DIFFRENT LEVELS :sunny!: :agree?: :e11: :marching: :hey!::Chatter :p ;)
            "I AM BUT A MIST OF WATER IN A RAIN STORM""FOR I HAVE MUCH TO LEARN."

Comment

i was stating my opinion about y u guys would talk about your periods on the net and i never said anything about acting like a elementary kid because thats jus how i fell its embarrasing to talk about it especially when other people read about it if u guys dont like what i said earlier then dont read it or reply jus move on but it seems u people always want to win at an argument well u can argue all u want cause im gone

Comment

i was stating my opinion about y u guys would talk about your periods on the net and i never said anything about acting like a elementary kid because thats jus how i fell its embarrasing to talk about it especially when other people read about it if u guys dont like what i said earlier then dont read it or reply jus move on but it seems u people always want to win at an argument well u can argue all u want cause im gone
                WELL A WOMEN SHOULD NEVER BE EMB. ABOUT SOMETHING THAT IS SOMETHING NAT. THAT HAPPENS TO ALMOST ALL WOMEN IN THERE LIFE. WE WOULD NOT BE ABLETO HAVE BABYS WITH OUT ONE. DOES GIVING BIRTH EMB. YOU AS WELL? I JUST THINK YA NEED TO GROW UP ALITTLE. THIS IS A TOPIC FOR WOMEN IF YOU CANT HANDLE BEING A WOMEN THEN DONT COME IN HERE. AND WE ARE NOT HAVING AN "ARGUMENT" WE ARE ALL JUST IN DISSAGREEMENT WITH YOU.... :Argue

Comment

Wait a minute here darling! Seems to ME that you are the one who has a problem with this..." Jus how I feel its embarrasing to talk about it espcialy when other people read about it"

Like I said before, if you don't like it, or are "offended" then don't look, or turn the TV off

Yu are the one that needs to move on, and grow up! Us "women" should stick together, and help each other out!:)

Comment

Originally posted by melissa_blackbull
                    WELL A WOMEN SHOULD NEVER BE EMB. ABOUT SOMETHING THAT IS SOMETHING NAT. THAT HAPPENS TO ALMOST ALL WOMEN IN THERE LIFE. WE WOULD NOT BE ABLETO HAVE BABYS WITH OUT ONE. DOES GIVING BIRTH EMB. YOU AS WELL? I JUST THINK YA NEED TO GROW UP ALITTLE. THIS IS A TOPIC FOR WOMEN IF YOU CANT HANDLE BEING A WOMEN THEN DONT COME IN HERE. AND WE ARE NOT HAVING AN "ARGUMENT" WE ARE ALL JUST IN DISSAGREEMENT WITH YOU.... :Argue
                    :clapping:

Comment

Originally posted by Riverwoman
                      :clapping:
                      RIGHT ON GIRL!!! ;) :p :Chatter :Chatter

Comment

all i have to say is what is a period a dot or what he he

Comment

Originally posted by ~>CARAMEL*APPLE<~
                          all i have to say is what is a period a dot or what he he
                          HAHAH THATS FUNNY.......I LIKE YOUR NAME . ITS A COOL NAME HAHA ;) :D

Comment

THANK-YAH THANK-YAH:Thumbs

Comment

Hey Ang.. I did the depo.. one shot a year ago and I had some serious side effects that they do not mention and the doctors will tell you cannot be caused by depo provera.

First off let me tell you what the depo provera is. It is the hormone progesterone taken from pregant mares pee. They have stables, most of them being in Canada, where they get the mares pregnant and make them stay indoors and on thier feet hooked up to a catheter. When they drop the foal, they let them wean the foal, sell the foal and then wait a month and breed her again to get her pregnant. Now, I have heard they have found better ways of harvesting this hormone, and we almost bought some of the mares from these farms (selling them cheap and they are some gorgeous animals) that are closing down their practice.

Ok now, progesterone is the hormone your body creates when you are pregnant. During pregnancy it helps release other hormones as well like the one (can't remember the name) that makes your hips loosen up. It causes the breasts to swell (not exactly a bad side effect asides the discomfort LOL) and all those mood swings. And some major headaches!

And MOOD SWINGS are ahuge side effect of the depo shot! My body thought it was actually pregnant. I gained 15 lbs, retained water like crazy.. felt like I was going crazy too. I was mad, then sad, then happy then sad.. horrible, just like when I really was pregnant. Also it caused me some serious lower back pain. The doctor says that's impossible, but http://www.abcinternetmarketing.com/depo-provera/
                              I read this site and some of these women described the exact same symptoms I had.

I only had the one shot and did'nt have a full period till September and it was an extra not fun one with lots of pain. I'm back to normal now though.

Now . not everyone has the same experience with Depo Provera though.. but I thought you should know what I wish I had known before I got it. That does'nt mean if you get it that it would screw with you like it did me though....
                              Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

Wow, I had NO friggen idea it was made out of that:O

Glad I am off it, and still no "visitor" yet. Have to check out the other avenues. I don't feel right using it, after you had mentioned that. Yes I know how that "Chemical" is made. Saw it either or CBC or something like that. Very sad!

Thanks for the info blackbear;)

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X