No announcement yet.

Walk it off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have two twenty oz water bottles i keep at work. i drink both of them and refill once every break. i keep them in my locker at room temperature. i don't like cold water, can't drink it fast besides i can feel the cold liquids going through my body lol

Comment

Not a fan of the step class. What I do like is the marching band thing on wii fit plus, as well as bike riding (up to 45 min) and I like boxing. I want the game that is just walking....keeping my eye out for that. I also like my water room temp. So just keep refilling a water bottle. K,...I am going be in the bathroom all the time. ;)

Comment

Lol

yeah that's how it starts but after a while you won't even have to get up in the middle of the night so that's good.

Comment

Just got back from my evening walk - soaking wet but feeling good. I gotta get more water. 80 ounces sounds like a lot (10 cups), but I think I can work up to it.

I don't have the Wii fit, but think I'll have to bust it out and at least do the boxing. No technique - I just throw punches like mad.
          ...it is what it is...

Comment

I find I build up more sweat and have more stamina if my punches are hard and directed. G&B: I pee everytime I have a drink...to many babies been pressin on my bladder I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by ok24stacey View Post
              He needs it!

Dang 50 miles!! Rockstar!! You don't wear the spandex tho, right?

I started back rollerblading and have dropped 15 pounds since surgery in Feb. But the last few days I have kicked it up a notch to see if my Doctor was right. lol He said to alternate your workout by sprinting for 2 minutes and then slowing down for 6 minutes and you can do this with walking, biking, running or just about any cardio activity. I'm supposed to try this 4 times a week 30-45 minutes each session for 2 weeks. It's already killing me.
              Yeah, I do.

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

Originally posted by SuzzeQ4 View Post
                I find I build up more sweat and have more stamina if my punches are hard and directed. G&B: I pee everytime I have a drink...to many babies been pressin on my bladder I guess.
                i see. i don't have kids i do laugh a lot though so i have to go constantly. i just don't have to get up in the middle of the night anymore lol

so this boxing thing your talking about, you guys jumprope too? i did boxing training in high school not to be a boxer but its a good workout. i wonder if i tried to jumprope again would i make it to five minutes before i fell out? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Joe's Dad View Post
                  Yeah, I do.
                  hmmm fifty miles huh? big tough guy think you can handle racing me? i'll even wear spandex!
                  not!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X