Weekly Drawing for Spicy Pepper Blend Tanka Bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly Drawing for Spicy Pepper Blend Tanka Bar

Hey everybody, there was some good response for the 1st weekly Tanka Bar drawing.

Remember you get one entry for each day you post. This week's Tanka Bar is the Spicy Pepper Blend which is really tasty and not too hot.

Good luck!
    ...it is what it is...

Ok....this one has my name on it. I'm sure of it. lol
    "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Augustine

Comment

I definitely want to try one of these....
      sigpic

Contest Coordinator & Calendar Admin
      [email protected]

Comment

To continue from the other thread:

ndnsooner: Your workout has inspired me to go get back on the eliptical. I can handle about 20 minutes.

okstacey: Coconut oil is great. It smells a LITTLE like coconut but I haven't noticed the taste in anything, even fried eggs. It IS good for your skin and whatever else ails you.

My daughter thinks it weird and says her son won't eat it. He has bad eczema so I'm hoping it will help. It's at least a good moisturizer that doesn't sting his skin.

Good luck in the contest!!
        ...it is what it is...

Comment

Originally posted by wyo_rose View Post
          To continue from the other thread:

ndnsooner: Your workout has inspired me to go get back on the eliptical. I can handle about 20 minutes.

okstacey: Coconut oil is great. It smells a LITTLE like coconut but I haven't noticed the taste in anything, even fried eggs. It IS good for your skin and whatever else ails you.

My daughter thinks it weird and says her son won't eat it. He has bad eczema so I'm hoping it will help. It's at least a good moisturizer that doesn't sting his skin.

Good luck in the contest!!

We gotta do what we can to keep each other inspired. Cause we ain't getting any younger. lol
          sigpic

[email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by ndnsooner View Post
            We gotta do what we can to keep each other inspired. Cause we ain't getting any younger. lol
            your not supposed to get younger, your supposed to get better!

remember 80 oz of water everyday and you can lose up to five pounds in one week!

Comment

Spicy would be Nicy....thru the teeth n over da gumz, look out stomach here it comes!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wyo_rose View Post
                Hey everybody, there was some good response for the 1st weekly Tanka Bar drawing.

Remember you get one entry for each day you post. This week's Tanka Bar is the Spicy Pepper Blend which is really tasty and not too hot.

Good luck!
                I saw a post of FaceBook about pwscom tanka bar contest, with link.

Hey, any you guys on FaceBook? Hmmmm
                sigpic

Comment

Coconut oil is great for skin

i should not say what i ate today

a tanka bar would have been soo much better

but a bowl of raisin bran w/ coffee on the side

lunch 2 english muffins with some butter

dinner a chile dog with out the dog ...i had dinner a a friend house

oh yea a few crackers with guacamole thats an avocado with onions
                  and two short beers humm now
                  night time snack one heated English muffin

does this sound like anyone else menu ?

The grand kids ate a little better and i brought home some fresh squash and cucumbers for tomorrow meal planning
                  Last edited by 2lineCarrandMorgan; 06-25-2010, 12:27 AM.
                  Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass..It's about learning to dance in the rain. for me and the wolf

Comment

yea, I'm gonna go get some coconut oil tonight and put it to the test. Thanks everyone!!

Ok while I am thinking about it....does anyone else sweat a lot? I had to towel off after just sitting and putting on my skates yesterday. Must be the humidity? Yuck....
                    "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Augustine

Comment

I only sweat when working out. Other than that I'm cool. I drink lots and lots of water

Comment

Originally posted by ok24stacey View Post
                        yea, I'm gonna go get some coconut oil tonight and put it to the test. Thanks everyone!!

Ok while I am thinking about it....does anyone else sweat a lot? I had to towel off after just sitting and putting on my skates yesterday. Must be the humidity? Yuck....
                        You're sweating cuz you're in Oklahoma. lol
                        sigpic

[email protected]

Comment

So uhm....is it like the more I sweat the more I burn? That would be nice.

Comment

Tanka tanka tanka!

UMMMMMMMM - my tummy would appreciate a spicy pepper tanka bar :)

Comment

Originally posted by ok24stacey View Post
                              So uhm....is it like the more I sweat the more I burn? That would be nice.
                              sweat is excess water weight. so it's actually good to sweat, granted your wearing deodorant

i've started a new thyroid energy and metabolism supplement- nowfoods.com. drinking green tea in the morning and evening helps too. i'm taking this other thermalshock supplement- cellulose.com. i take it eight weeks on and stop for two weeks. in the off weeks i drink green tea.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X