No announcement yet.

Weekly Drawing for Spicy Pepper Blend Tanka Bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i RECIVED MY SPICY TANK BAR YESTERDAY AS I WENT TO WORK I CHECK THE MAILBOX AND THERE IS WAS WOO HOO ALSO MY PAYCHECK NICE BUNDLE ANYWAY I DID NOT SHARE WITH ANYONE SORRY BUT ON MY WAY TO WORK I PARE TOOK IN BLESS...IT WAS SWEET AND SPICY KIND OF LIKE MEEEEE...LOL AND I FELT LIKE THE FOOD WAS REAL AND ALIVE IN A GOOD WAY IM HAPPY TO HAVE BE GIFTED OR WON THIS NEAT AND AWESOME FOOD
    THANK YOU SO MUCH,I WOULD BUY A CASE SOON ...
    ON A SIDE NOTE THE GULF COAST IS PAYING 1000 A WEEK FOR OIL SPILL CLEAN UP FROM TEXAS TO FLORIDA ,I APPLIED, IF THEY TAKE ME I WOULD WORK THREE WEEKS OFF ONE AND THAY HAVE ROOMS FOR ME TOO ..IM OVER WIEGHT NOW MAYBE IM STRONG ANUFF TO TRY THIS JOB. I SAW ON THE NEWS THAT WORK IS 20 MIN. ON AND 20 MIN. OFF MAKES FOR A LONG DAY BUT WITH OUT I MIGHT BE IN-FOR IT ANYWAY ...
    THANK YOU AGAIN wyo_rose
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass..It's about learning to dance in the rain. for me and the wolf

Comment

I'm so glad you enjoyed your Tanka Bar. I want a case too.

Watch out! Some of those job opportunities for Gulf oil cleanup are scams.

Some tribal members got lured in and are stranded in the Gulf area with no jobs.

Organized Village of Kasaan
      ...it is what it is...

Comment

Originally posted by wyo_rose View Post
        I'm so glad you enjoyed your Tanka Bar. I want a case too.

Watch out! Some of those job opportunities for Gulf oil cleanup are scams.

Some tribal members got lured in and are stranded in the Gulf area with no jobs.

Organized Village of Kasaan

Sent: Friday, July 09, 2010 8:40 AM

Subject: Oil Spill Jobs

Good morning..see below..hope it helps..I wouldn’t send my son there by himself..I’d send my husband with him tooJ..Here’s the email I got..and then here are two links, if you want to follow up with the local workforce solutions near the coast..hope they help..

This one listed here..is the email I got:

----- Forwarded Message ----
        Sent: Wed, June 23, 2010 10:06:51 PM
        Subject: [LCNN] Job Opportunity Oil Spill...

Southaven, MS contractor is looking for people to hire to work on the oil spill on the Gulf Coast. Jobs pay $1,000 per week, plus lodging while away from home; and transportation to the Coast. Must work at least 30 days, off 1 week; work expected to continue for at least 2 years. Drug test is required (via blood draw).

If you know anyone interested, please have them call:
        Mr. Henry Nickson at 662-541-0374
        Office of Congressional Bennie G. Thompson
        Mississippi Second Congressional District
        P.O. Box 610
        Bolton, MS 39041

Posted by comadre Adriana Bardin Prestwood
        Nora de Hoyos Comstock, Ph.D.
        LAS COMADRES PARA LAS AMERICAS
        Connecting Latinas Around the World!
        Las Comadres Para las Americas
        Comstock Connections
        512-928-8780 voice; 512-928-9964 fax
        Cell: 512-751-7837
        email:[email protected]

the first one is for the Workforce Solutions in Texas

Directory of Texas Workforce Centers and Services

this second one is for the Workforce Solutions in Lousiana

LAWorks Homepage - Louisiana Workforce Commission

Roni Navarro

Customer Relations at 512)463-2236

Texas Workforce Commission

P Please consider the environment before printing this email.

Disclaimer: The information above does not constitute either legal advice or an official pronouncement or position of the Texas Workforce Commission, but rather is only the personal opinion of the respondent. To secure legal advice, it is best to consult a licensed law attorney of your choice.
        Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass..It's about learning to dance in the rain. for me and the wolf

Comment

A friend of mine was thinking about going to the Gulf for a cultural monitor job, but I told him to verify before travelling all the way over there. He ended up not going.

Scammers seem to spring into action during these disasters.
          sigpic

Comment

GulfOilSpillJobs

ALSO I APPLIED FROM THIS SITE

Dear Jennifer ,

Thanks for your willing spirit to help with the Gulf Oil Spill Disaster by applying with Risk Management Disaster Service at Gulf Oil Spills Jobs.com.

This is more than a job, it really is a personal contribution to minimize a horrible disaster. We understand that we all have families and therefore it is necessary to pay people to perform these jobs so they can stay working with us on this important mission for as long possible.

Thanks again, here is what is happening with your application.

1. We look at if you are a contractor or and individual.
            a. If you are an individual we look at who to assign you to work with.
            b. If you are a contractor we look at where you can be used and what you can manage. If you need workers feel free to request our support in supplementing your work force.
            2. We look at your application to see what training you already have or if you need to go through a training class that the government is requiring. If you do need it then we will instruct you as to when and where it is.

We will contact you by email for the next step. (Should you need to contact us, please use the Contact page on GulfOilSpillJobs.com rather than replying to this message, since we do not monitor the address this was sent from.)

Thanks,

William Lombardo, President
            Risk Management Disaster Service, Inc.

Comment

Im also going to the texas work forse place on tuesday

my hr are being cut from my job fro reason beyond me she says its slow and contues to hire more ppl....giving just 13 or 20 hr a week if that, for the shame of it all.... Blasted it, just not caring how she treats her worker, no feelings about family depending on a work week to pay bills ...something coming and shes raised a thunder cloud if she don't watch out....where is her conscious ...BUT I WILL BLESS HER TO KNOW WHAT SHE IS DOING ...
              THAT IS THE BETTER WAY..I cant do a thing about her heart tho...
              Last edited by 2lineCarrandMorgan; 07-11-2010, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Im four hr away from the gulf i have my 20 year old daughter staying with me she can keep the home going while i go and make us something to pay for our living, dang some ones got to do it ....lol im always been meee..lol with the CREATOR
                Last edited by 2lineCarrandMorgan; 07-11-2010, 12:13 PM.

Comment

Those tanks bars got the good stuff in them lol

Comment

scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
                    RE: oil spill clean up (READ THIS)
                    Date: 2010-07-08, 10:37AM CDT
                    Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
                    here is some of what i found on Craigs list about some of the above post
                    Notice the same guy posting adds for oil spill clean up almost daily? Here is why, this add is for a CLASS not a JOB, they want you to pay them $240 for a hazmat class, Any legitimate job offer would provide this class for you, and not require the class to be taken at a specific location,

Testimonial....

Please do not use my name but I took the course a Joke.. they place there criminals to go on the jobs
                    not the people like me who paid them 240 $ .. Below is the list of companies they gave me
                    and that was it.. good luck basically they said...
                    Place is worthless in my opinion.. a bunch of criminals

Post there list if you would on Craigslist if you like,, Hey,, the funny one is BP like
                    no one knows about Bp and getting there number,, none of the list is hiring.

Here is what they sent.

Begin forwarded message:

From: "M**** Inc. Customer Relations" <******@*****tel.net>

To: ***@***.com

Mr. *****,
                    If you take the 40 hour Hazwoper class through the @.T.$. Training Center we have contacts of company’s that need certified people. The 40 hour Hazwoper class cost $240.00, and you pay for the class itself. If I can be of further assistance please feel free to contact me.
                    Thank You
                    R*******
                    ******, *alle*t, Inc

AFTER paying for this class, the following list was provided, and told to contact to see if they were hiring,,,,

BP 281-366-5511
                    Marla Hall 800-833-8949
                    William Avilia 210-277-4768 [email protected]
                    Gearld Watkins 409-988-8390
                    Rudy ES&H 985-851-5350
                    Port Commission Fouchon Admin office 985-632-60*4
                    Mike Brewer 504.419.5790
                    Roofing Blues 504-621-5656
                    Mr. Nickson 662-541-0374

Feel free to research these numbers, you may be surprised at what you find....

And when you ask them for the job they promised,,,,

The Academy of Training Skills wrote:

Formal Notice:

*******l We ask that you no longer contact our company, continuing to do so will lead to possible legal action. It is enough we will no longer be providing any services for you other then verification of Completion for Hazwoper. Thank you

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X