4th Weekly drawing for a Tanka Bar WILD stick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4th Weekly drawing for a Tanka Bar WILD stick

Here's the new drawing thread!! This week you get one chance for each post, so post away!!
    ...it is what it is...

FIRE IN THE HOLE

TANKA WILD STICK

GIMME GIMME GIMME
    sigpic

Comment

Congrats G&B for last weeks drawing! Hhhhhmmmmm "Tanka Bar WILD stick", heh? Ok, count me in!!
      "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Augustine

Comment

These Tanka Bar Wild Sticks look more like a Slim Jim and have the buffalo, cranberries, and wild rice in the mix. SOOOO much better than a Slim Jim though!!
        ...it is what it is...

Comment

OK, you're BOTH gonna win a Tanka Bar Wild Stick!

But OKStacey, I'm gonna have to ignore you until you change your avy!!
          ...it is what it is...

Comment

Well, thank you berry, berry much
            sigpic

Comment

Hey cool I won....

She's a hottie, eh? I had her up awhile back but I got jealous of how much attention she got....lmao....That hair is ACE!!
              "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Augustine

Comment

Originally posted by ok24stacey View Post
                Hey cool I won....

She's a hottie, eh? I had her up awhile back but I got jealous of how much attention she got....lmao....That hair is ACE!!

avy's don't show up on my crackberry...all i can say is...pop ya collar ma!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X