Documentary Film - Actors Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Nyaskeya
    Looking for Understanding
    by Nyaskeya
    Hello,

I am looking for elders who can help me understand what has been going on with me lately. I have been seeing Jingles at some of the gatherings and pow wows I have attended recently. I have been seeing them for about a year now. I have spoken to my elders who have directed me to...
    11-21-2016, 02:32 PM
  • squirrelness
    ceremonies
    by squirrelness
    A lot of people have told me to have some sort of ceremony and a giveaway before I start to dance Traditional Old Style Jingle Dress... So what kind of ceremonies am I looking at? What do you do during them? How is it preformed? And what exactly is a giveaway? Why do you have one? What do you giveaway?...
    06-04-2014, 01:08 PM
  • nativegal
    Dress Outline
    by nativegal
    I am looking for ideas on the owtline for my new dress. I have the design in mind, but have no good patterns to go on and the one that crazy crow sells, it def. not what I am looking for. I want a 1 piece w/o sleeves. I will add those myslef. If anyone knows anyone who can help me please PM or email...
    03-27-2007, 08:34 PM
  • linimama
    Looking for old pictures of ojibwe woman in dress
    by linimama
    Boozhoo

I´m looking for some good old pictures of ojibwe woman in their dance outfits.
    I want to make my first powwow regalia outfit... right now I´m working on my black velvet belt with floral pattern. And then I wanna do my leggins with the same beading pattern.
    01-21-2010, 05:09 PM
  • twinkstar
    T-necklace and ceremonial dress, Sun Rise Ceremony
    by twinkstar
    I am new to this site but I feel I have found a great place to be.
    I am currently doing research for a "Native American Art History" class. Although I feel like most of the message I am getting is don't try to find the truth just believe what was written years ago. I am searching...
    11-06-2004, 06:39 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X