X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul G
    started a topic Documentary Film - Actors Needed

Documentary Film - Actors Needed

What I am looking for is some Native Americans who can ride horses, bareback, to take part in a documentary film. Small, very small parts, silhouettes on the skyline, walking with their horses, riding their horses. Some shots of the galloping, sitting around fires etc, but must be wearing authentic dress, not modern-Hollywood ideas of Indian dress of the period.

I do hope it is possible for you to help me, if not, then maybe give me some contacts where I can find what I am looking for.

The filming will be in Wyoming and Montana.

Thank you in advance
    Jette Hansen
    [email protected]
    Last edited by Paul G; 08-17-2011, 11:01 AM.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Nyaskeya
    Looking for Understanding
    by Nyaskeya
    Hello,

I am looking for elders who can help me understand what has been going on with me lately. I have been seeing Jingles at some of the gatherings and pow wows I have attended recently. I have been seeing them for about a year now. I have spoken to my elders who have directed me to...
    11-21-2016, 02:32 PM
  • squirrelness
    ceremonies
    by squirrelness
    A lot of people have told me to have some sort of ceremony and a giveaway before I start to dance Traditional Old Style Jingle Dress... So what kind of ceremonies am I looking at? What do you do during them? How is it preformed? And what exactly is a giveaway? Why do you have one? What do you giveaway?...
    06-04-2014, 01:08 PM
  • nativegal
    Dress Outline
    by nativegal
    I am looking for ideas on the owtline for my new dress. I have the design in mind, but have no good patterns to go on and the one that crazy crow sells, it def. not what I am looking for. I want a 1 piece w/o sleeves. I will add those myslef. If anyone knows anyone who can help me please PM or email...
    03-27-2007, 08:34 PM
  • linimama
    Looking for old pictures of ojibwe woman in dress
    by linimama
    Boozhoo

I´m looking for some good old pictures of ojibwe woman in their dance outfits.
    I want to make my first powwow regalia outfit... right now I´m working on my black velvet belt with floral pattern. And then I wanna do my leggins with the same beading pattern.
    01-21-2010, 05:09 PM
  • twinkstar
    T-necklace and ceremonial dress, Sun Rise Ceremony
    by twinkstar
    I am new to this site but I feel I have found a great place to be.
    I am currently doing research for a "Native American Art History" class. Although I feel like most of the message I am getting is don't try to find the truth just believe what was written years ago. I am searching...
    11-06-2004, 06:39 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X