Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chief Littlefeather Selling Tribal Membership

I came across this site: www.blackindians.com

Apparently they're selling tribal ID cards to anybody willing to shell out the money. Here's the direct link to that page:

Who knows what will come next from Chief Littlefeather.

Are they tribal ID cards or membership club cards?
    Last edited by Blackbear; 08-19-2004, 04:15 AM.
    Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

Hey Y'all. This chief is a phony. I met him 6 years ago and he told me that he was Navajo. Then we were at a powwow in Suffolk, Va and he said that he was Shinnecock. If you ever get around him and listen, you'll be able to pick up on the lies that he tells.

He, also, stole a drum from this one drum group that he was drummimg with. One of the drum members was telling how he took the drum and didn't tell anyone until he called them from Tennessee. To this day, they still have not seen the drum.

You have to be very careful around him. He has the gift of suckering you in on the things that he is doing. Be aware. Be very aware.
      Through the good times and bad times, always pray.

Comment

Dang that is stupid stuff! Did you guys notice under the section "Famous BlackIndians" that he listed Michael and Janet Jackson as being Cherokee? Now, I've heard it all.
        I think everyone on this rez is addicted to Harry Potter...lol...

Comment

Yep. I read it to my wife and she said that was a lie. Now, I know about Sally Richardson and Miss Navajo, but the rest of them I'm not sure about.

But, all this guy did was transfer all of this info from his old website. I'm telling y'all, you have to watch this guy. He will con your underwear off of you.
          Through the good times and bad times, always pray.

Comment

Littlefeather

Yes, the need to belong is strong. I wonder how many of the folks on his membership photo page have any idea? But, I must admit a few years ago I came across that site. Started to fill out the form but was unsure to weather it was a club or a tribe (could not find any info on Binay Tribe). Club maybe but why should I pay to be in a tribe that is not my tribal affiliation? Do you know of any other tribe that has members pay to join? I have not seen him but would will be very careful if I do. Why would one steal a drum that's not cool in any culture. Has any one heard of the Binay's? What about the rest of the Jacksons? (lol)
            that's my 3cents worth.
            One bright morning when my work is over I will fly away home.

Comment

Sounds like someone who should play chicken with a speeding semi.
              "Friends don't let friends drink decaf..."
              Wakalapi's $49 unlimited phone service www.49deal.com

Comment

Originally posted by rasmel
                Yes, the need to belong is strong. I wonder how many of the folks on his membership photo page have any idea? But, I must admit a few years ago I came across that site. Started to fill out the form but was unsure to weather it was a club or a tribe (could not find any info on Binay Tribe). Club maybe but why should I pay to be in a tribe that is not my tribal affiliation? Do you know of any other tribe that has members pay to join? I have not seen him but would will be very careful if I do. Why would one steal a drum that's not cool in any culture. Has any one heard of the Binay's? What about the rest of the Jacksons? (lol)
                that's my 3cents worth.
                Binays stands for BIINAA which is Black Indian Inter-tribal Native American Association or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by rasmel
                  Club maybe but why should I pay to be in a tribe that is not my tribal affiliation? .
                  Yeah that was my thought too after I posted.
                  Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

I saw they were selling membership into the "binay tribe." How awful.

I noticed the site had a guestbook. I only took a peek. Did anyone comment on it?
                    Bead All You Can Bead

Comment

chief little feather

Thanks Quicksilverwade, nice title for an organization maybe the membership can make something positive of it.
                      One bright morning when my work is over I will fly away home.

Comment

Quicksilvewade..the avtar/icon you use is fitting...you hide in real life as well.

Hello Wade

I've sat quitely while you've dragged me and my kids into your cowardly posts here on powwows.com. I am telling you right now, when I see you I'll personally set you straight.

You can take that anyway you like. Who do you think you are? And what have I personally done too you? You're a pathetic breed, barley Native at that.

Why are you so insecure? Is it because your fathers Cuban and your mother is an "Iyeska"? Oh yeah, that's right you're dakota so you should know what that word means? Maybe you better look that word up.

And to set you straight, I was 47 years old at the time you felt free to post a comment about me and my young girlfriend was 41 years old. Also because I chose not to dye my hair like some people, the gray shows.

So now you have some straight information about me and stop pretending to know me, my kids or about my life.

I told my son not to do anything to you, about one of your other posts. You're insecure about who you are, you hide at powwows, slicthering around like the worm you are. Life must be hard for you, I told my kids to pity you, you have to live here on line pretending to be native and knowledgable.

We're going to be looking for you now. You don't even dance, you don't sing? What the hell do you know about powwows or being native? You show up at pow wows, no one knows you're there because you hide and slither around in the shadows of your mother skirt.

Next powwow you go to, you know me so well. I welcome you to come say hello?

You have something more to say, then say it too my face. Keep it up, you've had you warning.

Quote:
                        Originally Posted by foxnationwoman
                        Yeah it's good to go up a category but not down, especially when you are a young thang and you are hot s*@t. Then you can jump in the upper categories.
                        Not good when you are in your 40's and dancing in Golden Age. Some guy around here does that!

04-15-2004, 12:47 PM
                        quicksilverwade
                        Senior Dancer

Location: torrance california 2 miles from pacific ocean
                        Tribal Affiliation: crow creek south dakota

But I can see being a golden age dancer and dancing in the adult categories. I know that James Red Eagle who is old enough to dance in golden age competes with the sprite and athletic adult dancers. I can only guess why he competes with the adults is that his new girlfriend is very young and she probably wants James Red Eagle to seem as young as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by j_sayapi
                          Hello Wade

I've sat quitely while you've dragged me and my kids into your cowardly posts here on powwows.com. I am telling you right now, when I see you I'll personally set you straight.

You can take that anyway you like. Who do you think you are? And what have I personally done too you? You're a pathetic breed, barley Native at that.

Why are you so insecure? Is it because your fathers Cuban and your mother is an "Iyeska"? Oh yeah, that's right you're dakota so you should know what that word means? Maybe you better look that word up.

And to set you straight, I was 47 years old at the time you felt free to post a comment about me and my young girlfriend was 41 years old. Also because I chose not to dye my hair like some people, the gray shows.

So now you have some straight information about me and stop pretending to know me, my kids or about my life.

I told my son not to do anything to you, about one of your other posts. You're insecure about who you are, you hide at powwows, slicthering around like the worm you are. Life must be hard for you, I told my kids to pity you, you have to live here on line pretending to be native and knowledgable.

We're going to be looking for you now. You don't even dance, you don't sing? What the hell do you know about powwows or being native? You show up at pow wows, no one knows you're there because you hide and slither around in the shadows of your mother skirt.

Next powwow you go to, you know me so well. I welcome you to come say hello?

You have something more to say, then say it too my face. Keep it up, you've had you warning.

Quote:
                          Originally Posted by foxnationwoman
                          Yeah it's good to go up a category but not down, especially when you are a young thang and you are hot s*@t. Then you can jump in the upper categories.
                          Not good when you are in your 40's and dancing in Golden Age. Some guy around here does that!

04-15-2004, 12:47 PM
                          quicksilverwade
                          Senior Dancer

Location: torrance california 2 miles from pacific ocean
                          Tribal Affiliation: crow creek south dakota

But I can see being a golden age dancer and dancing in the adult categories. I know that James Red Eagle who is old enough to dance in golden age competes with the sprite and athletic adult dancers. I can only guess why he competes with the adults is that his new girlfriend is very young and she probably wants James Red Eagle to seem as young as possible.
                          Last edited by quicksilverwade; 01-12-2005, 08:11 PM.

Comment

This isn't a place to start an agurment over who has the biggest bustle. You two seem to know each other and you seem to be old enough to know how ignorant it is to bring a fight between the both of you out in public. It not only disgraces yourselfs but your family as well. This is a public forum over Native News and Issues, nothing else. Paul has private messsaging on here for a reason, you two want to slander each other, please do it with that and not waste the space here.
                            There should be a law against stupid people being able to breed!

Comment

Originally posted by Jammer
                              This isn't a place to start an agurment over who has the biggest bustle. You two seem to know each other and you seem to be old enough to know how ignorant it is to bring a fight between the both of you out in public. It not only disgraces yourselfs but your family as well. This is a public forum over Native News and Issues, nothing else. Paul has private messsaging on here for a reason, you two want to slander each other, please do it with that and not waste the space here.
                              It's over and done with. Everything has been put away.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.