White People at Pow Wows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Posted Photos 2 Photos

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• WarriorBabe87
    I was wondering....
    by WarriorBabe87
    I have a question: Is it right for white people to come in and celebrate traditional gatherings, I mean like to have a Powwow filled with ONLY white people like selling Native stuff and imitating Natives? I'm not trying to sound racist but is it okay for a white person to become head dancer in a Native...
    02-20-2005, 08:57 PM
  • midnite2
    Get this one?
    by midnite2
    I been travelling around pow wows in Southern United States. Man its been tough going! I dont wanna sound judgemental or critical but alot of these pow wows make you pay to dance, dont help with gas or food let alone water for dancers N singers. About a week ago at one pow wow (East Bend-NC)allowed...
    08-14-2007, 05:51 PM
  • lena.svensson11
    Wut do you think about European Pow Wows?
    by lena.svensson11
    K, dropping a bomb here,,,hehe!
    After spending 11 yrs with the Native Community I returned home to Sweden only to find that there's lots of European "Pow Wows" goin' on in England, Germany, Poland etc. After the initial "Whaaaaaat??" I started snooping around on...
    02-08-2009, 12:21 PM
  • Calista2015
    Can someone please anwer this about American Indian religion?
    by Calista2015
    Forget I even asked, some people here seem to have such attitudes when asking about how to practice Native American spirituality. Why ask? Because one GENERALLY does not know. I wasn't being racist or racially bias, I was telling of the experience I came upon, upon hearing from a group called Hebrew...
    06-05-2015, 11:39 AM
  • QueenSnowGrl
    Feeling alone
    by QueenSnowGrl
    Hey, I just felt like ranting, so if you're not in the mood for that, there's your warning.
    --

I've been really bothered lately. I mean, this has always bothered me, but now it's getting on my nerves. It's about my heritage. My ancestry does not match my race. What do...
    10-20-2014, 10:05 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X