No announcement yet.

Yet another reason to despise George W.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet another reason to despise George W.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...pe/wild_horses

Turns our Mr. Texas himself just signed a law that okays the slaughtering of wild horses. Great. next the U.S, under his rule will start to export buffalo and whale meat too.
    www.myspace.com/powwowlicious

Thats a Damn Shame!!! I can't say nuttin else, I'm trying to keep calm..I'd realy like to tell him what I really think about him!!

Comment

:Angry :Flame
      Okay I got a lil happy with the smilies.

Comment

Originally posted by Dyami
        :Angry :Flame
        Okay I got a lil happy with the smilies.

Hey, looks like we have the same ideas!!

Comment

He's An Idiot

I did not vote for the Idiot.

Regardless of what people say about the election being this and that - they really need to see the big picture that even though Bush one, he also lost over 50 million votes and the percentage was close. That should tell you something. Elections are not like any other race or game - Even if you win you still have to deal with the people that did not support you.

Comment

I can't stand to see the man or hear his voice. He is a disgrace. To think that so many of our young people have gone over seas to give their lives because of a decision this moron made makes me sick to my stomach. I can't wait for the next four years to be over with.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X