Sumo

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the "w a s h i t a w s"

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • the "w a s h i t a w s"

    has anyone heard of them?

    i was talking to a "follower" online the other day, she said she believes black people are the only "true native americans"....and they were the ones to build the ALL of the pyramids through out the world including the ones in the americas ....

    she went on to say ALL races are afraid and envious of black people....i told her she sounds racist (and crazy )...she said "black people can't be racist"


    anyways...what are your thoughts?

  • #2
    Originally posted by uniquek3
    . . .anyways...what are your thoughts?

    Unique,

    What do I think?

    I think your "follower":

    1. "Should not be allowed to breed."
    2. "When she opens her mouth, it seems that it is only to change feet."
    3. "This person has delusions of adequacy."
    4. "Is is depriving a village of an idiot."
    5. "Should go far in life. The sooner she starts, the better."
    6. "Got a full 6-pack, but lacks the plastic thingy' to hold it all together."
    7. "Has been working with glue too much."
    8. "Brings a lot of joy whenever she leaves the room."
    9. "When her IQ reaches 50, she should sell."
    10. "If you see two people talking and one looks bored, she's the other one."
    11. "Has a photographic memory . . .but with the lens cover glued on."
    12. "Is a prime candidate for natural de-selection."
    13. "Donated her brain to science before he was done using it."
    14. "Gates are down, the lights are flashing, but the train isn't coming."
    15. "He's got two brains cells, one is lost and the other is out looking for it."
    17. "If you give her a penny for his thoughts, you'd get change."
    18. "If you stand close enough to her, you can hear the ocean."
    19. "If she were any more stupid, she'd have to be watered twice a week."




    Well.......




    YOU ASKED?



    *ROFL
    Powwows will continue to evolve in many directions. It is inevitable.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by WhoMe
      Unique,

      What do I think?

      I think your "follower":

      1. "Should not be allowed to breed."
      2. "When she opens her mouth, it seems that it is only to change feet."
      3. "This person has delusions of adequacy."
      4. "Is is depriving a village of an idiot."
      5. "Should go far in life. The sooner she starts, the better."
      6. "Got a full 6-pack, but lacks the plastic thingy' to hold it all together."
      7. "Has been working with glue too much."
      8. "Brings a lot of joy whenever she leaves the room."
      9. "When her IQ reaches 50, she should sell."
      10. "If you see two people talking and one looks bored, she's the other one."
      11. "Has a photographic memory . . .but with the lens cover glued on."
      12. "Is a prime candidate for natural de-selection."
      13. "Donated her brain to science before he was done using it."
      14. "Gates are down, the lights are flashing, but the train isn't coming."
      15. "He's got two brains cells, one is lost and the other is out looking for it."
      17. "If you give her a penny for his thoughts, you'd get change."
      18. "If you stand close enough to her, you can hear the ocean."
      19. "If she were any more stupid, she'd have to be watered twice a week."




      Well.......




      YOU ASKED?



      *ROFL

      Comment


      • #5
        Hehehehe....ummm, yes I have met a couple of these followers, and I got stories. They believe that Black people were here before everyone, and that means EVERYONE including Indians. (I got other stuff they believe too, from a 15-page all text brochure, so pm me if ya really wanna hear more.) So they are saying that Black people are indigenous and America belongs to them. They think along the same veins as the Yammassees, Nuwaubians, and other smaller groups.

        I'm not a confrontational person, just not in my nature, but I think the only way to deal with groups like these is to confront them, just like you confront anyone culture-vulture, which I did, and the woman was definitely not too happy. I would have said more to her but I realized I wasn't talking to someone with all of her marbles, if ya know what I mean.

        It's sad when people don't know about their culture that they have to believe lies.
        Cariblanguage.org

        Comment


        • #6
          I read all but one of your links; (one of them said url not found)

          This is some scary shyyyt! And to think how people can be so gullible. His followers cannot even see how often he changed who they were! Very scary indeed.................

          I wonder if they are still waiting for their spaceship to take them "home"???? lol!!!

          Comment


          • #7
            Originally posted by natureluvr
            I read all but one of your links; (one of them said url not found)

            This is some scary shyyyt! And to think how people can be so gullible. His followers cannot even see how often he changed who they were! Very scary indeed.................

            I wonder if they are still waiting for their spaceship to take them "home"???? lol!!!
            yeah, he's from the "Yamassee" tribe...

            wait till you read this...this girl calls herself the empress of the "wa****as"...
            http://www.splcenter.org/intel/intel...le.jsp?aid=341

            BOTH of these people and thier followers believe in pretty much the same stuff...

            Comment


            • #8
              Originally posted by kgirl7
              Hehehehe....ummm, yes I have met a couple of these followers, and I got stories. They believe that Black people were here before everyone, and that means EVERYONE including Indians. (I got other stuff they believe too, from a 15-page all text brochure, so pm me if ya really wanna hear more.) So they are saying that Black people are indigenous and America belongs to them. They think along the same veins as the Yammassees, Nuwaubians, and other smaller groups.

              I'm not a confrontational person, just not in my nature, but I think the only way to deal with groups like these is to confront them, just like you confront anyone culture-vulture, which I did, and the woman was definitely not too happy. I would have said more to her but I realized I wasn't talking to someone with all of her marbles, if ya know what I mean.

              It's sad when people don't know about their culture that they have to believe lies.

              it is very sad. these people are brainwashed...the girl that i talked to, truely believed that what she said, was truth, and there was no convincing her otherwise.

              Comment


              • #9
                There is either no proof to substantiate these claims or no way to even validate them. There's a sucker born every minute if you believe this tripe...
                Damme ape’semmai, "Andabichidaiboonee’ gimmadu’i.Wihyu memme hainjinee’ nahandu’i. Enne wizha sudei’ tsaangu mabizhiahkande," mai.

                The Creator said, "A foreign race of white people will come, who will become your friends. You should treat them well."

                The Creator sure had a strange sense of humor!

                Comment


                • #10
                  Oh good lord .... this empress woman certainly does have a high opinion of herself!
                  Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #11
                    Originally posted by Blackbear
                    Oh good lord .... this empress woman certainly does have a high opinion of herself!
                    And a very low opnion of the rest of the world it seems. Someone needs to bring out the butterfly nets and put her away before she does some damage to herself by opening her mouth to the wrong person.
                    Courage is just fear that has said it's prayers.

                    Comment


                    • #12
                      I believe someone is just one card short of a deck.

                      Comment


                      • #13
                        I think I seen something about this on tv. Is this the same guy they caught and stated that he had sexual misconduct with his children or nieces and got them pregnant etc....I think they showed hauling his shackled sick *** into a patty wagon. Although it might now be him. This guy had gray dredlocks.
                        There should be a law against stupid people being able to breed!

                        Comment


                        • #14
                          Originally posted by Jammer
                          I think I seen something about this on tv. Is this the same guy they caught and stated that he had sexual misconduct with his children or nieces and got them pregnant etc....I think they showed hauling his shackled sick *** into a patty wagon. Although it might now be him. This guy had gray dredlocks.
                          Sounds like you're talking about that guy, I think his name was George Weston, over in Modesto CA? Had his own religious believe, had babies by several of his daughters and kept them all locked up in is house until he killed about seven of them... I'll check the paper...
                          Damme ape’semmai, "Andabichidaiboonee’ gimmadu’i.Wihyu memme hainjinee’ nahandu’i. Enne wizha sudei’ tsaangu mabizhiahkande," mai.

                          The Creator said, "A foreign race of white people will come, who will become your friends. You should treat them well."

                          The Creator sure had a strange sense of humor!

                          Comment


                          • #15
                            Oops! Marcus Wesson...

                            http://www.rickross.com/groups/wesson.html
                            take a look...
                            Damme ape’semmai, "Andabichidaiboonee’ gimmadu’i.Wihyu memme hainjinee’ nahandu’i. Enne wizha sudei’ tsaangu mabizhiahkande," mai.

                            The Creator said, "A foreign race of white people will come, who will become your friends. You should treat them well."

                            The Creator sure had a strange sense of humor!

                            Comment

                            Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

                            Loading...

                            Trending

                            Collapse

                            There are no results that meet this criteria.

                            Sidebar Ad

                            Collapse
                            Working...
                            X