Dancing with SHORT hair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• canadian
    Do You Need Long Hair?
    by canadian
    I was just wondering if there are any restrictions on men dancing with short hair?

I know it seems a simple question, but I am just rediscovering a lot of the traditions that were given up by my family years ago.

My mom says that you need braids to dance??
    12-21-2005, 08:09 PM
  • KC Quapaw
    Short Hair Trend
    by KC Quapaw
    It seems with the recent trend towards the shorter bob (thanks Katie Holems, poshe, etc), many people are going for a shorter 'do. Whne hair is too short for braids, what is a girl to do? Tricks? Secrets?
    12-03-2007, 03:53 PM
  • apachetrends
    Long hair or short hair
    by apachetrends
    I have grown my hair pretty long and I was wondering does the long haired brigade still exist, I do stand out due to my Long hair and get lots of questions, like " are you an indian"?
    I am proud of my hair and my heritage, I was just wondering if anybody still likes the long haired...
    07-11-2004, 01:34 AM
  • Mato Winyan
    Trimming hair...
    by Mato Winyan
    Do you have your hair trimmed at all? If so you do it yourself? Go to a professional? Do you it on a full moon?... new moon? Or do you leave your long lovely locks alone?
    07-04-2004, 06:17 AM
  • Creewoman05
    Braiding Hair/Other Styles For Dancing
    by Creewoman05
    For those that braid their hair, and others that might not, how do you wear your hair when dancing? I am going to a pre Valentines dance tomorrow, and I can't do two inside out french braids, which is how I would like to wear my hair... that and have to have some kind of design so the back barrete stays...
    02-11-2008, 10:19 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X