Thoughts on the Red Road vs. Rainbow Tribe Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• crazywolf
    Obsolete Reservations???
    by crazywolf
    Boozhoo niji,

I know this one is gonna start some fires, so be it. This have been bugging me for a couple of months and now I am bringing it out into the open for everyone to attack, flame, ridicule and possibly even get banned over.

I was at work a couple of days ago,...
    03-12-2009, 02:11 PM
  • christopherjames
    New to this Community
    by christopherjames
    I am new to this community. Before making any conversation I have been reading through some of the other established lines of conversation within this forum of discussion.

Throughout my life I have always be influenced by Native American ideologies. The belief system that I have come...
    08-31-2013, 06:28 AM
  • marichriaddi
    some nutty thoughts I had on the bean
    by marichriaddi
    A better future
    I keep reading letters to the editor at the newspaper I work at from people talking about what the tribes needs to do to help people. I agree on some level about what they say, but at the same time, I can’t help but to think that the tribe building some treatment facility...
    10-24-2007, 11:51 AM
  • Thikawoo
    Spiritual Questions Comment
    by Thikawoo
    Greetings,
    I am new to the forum and this is my first post, but I have been reading posts and I have a comment and would appreciate your comments on it. It is a little deep for a first post, so please forgive me. It is something I have been contemplating lately.
    This spoken from a sincere...
    10-17-2016, 05:05 PM
  • green5
    Life without hospitals
    by green5
    Hi,

I suspect that native american lifestyle without technology was the correct one.

I just wonder how they did without hospitals.

I know that animals also live without hospitals nor technology totally in respect with nature and happily. So hospitals are...
    10-27-2014, 09:10 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X