Eagle Feathers?!?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Niigig
    Laws and Eagle Feathers
    by Niigig
    I learned a lot recently about eagle feathers, and I thought, "Hey, maybe someone else will wonder like I did, why not write it down, just in case?" So here it is.

I had emailed the DNR here in Minnesota asking about the laws concerning eagle feathers, and specifically whether...
    05-05-2016, 09:00 PM
  • blueberry111
    Missing Feathers
    by blueberry111
    -
    06-23-2014, 03:39 PM
  • annie_griffin
    a question about feathers
    by annie_griffin
    I collect feathers on my walks. No eagles, hawks or even turkeys for that matter. Usually I find duck feathers,some feathers from songbirds. A heron feather if I'm lucky. I was thinking of making a fan with the duck feathers. They are small but very beautiful.
    I usually wash them and let them...
    03-10-2008, 08:43 AM
  • cherokeemom06
    Eagle feathers and such
    by cherokeemom06
    Not sure if this would be the right place to post this or not but I can't think of where else to put it. One of my friends was given a feather that he was told was eagle. However it is black with a white tip instead of white with black tip. Has anyone ever heard of an eagle that would have feathers...
    07-25-2008, 02:26 PM
  • rocks_az
    Feather BUSTS!
    by rocks_az
    FYI - last time the U.S government forced this on our Indian relatives in the south, it had an impact on Canadian First Nat ions on this side of the boarder. A matter worth looking into. JD

This info was posted on MySpace. Just sharing....

Subject: Feather Busts...
    04-03-2009, 10:53 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X