Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is the latest report about eagle murders in washington state go to http://www.kboi2.com/news/local/187453351.html for the info and they just up reward to 13,750 dollars for the murderers.
    I just found a story on msnbc about eagle killings here is the info go to http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...tate-lake?lite for the info.
    Last edited by White Powwow Dancer; 01-18-2013, 07:14 PM. Reason: More info
    Asema Is Sacred
    Traditional Use, Not Misuse
    Wakan Tanka please have compassion on me.
    OK Niji we are running a train with red over yellow at this powwow.

Comment

• I believe blood quantums are the governments way to breed us out of existance !

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
      It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

sigpic

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

• I still say powwows are NOT the biggest killers of eagles ! The Repository wait list for Bald Eagles is minimal ! A set of wings used to be a year , now it's a month. A whole bird used to take 3-5 years , now it's 11 months. Goldens still have terribly long waits. Just saw this. Seems the black market is going strong !

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/2099727...th-dakota.html
        I believe blood quantums are the governments way to breed us out of existance !

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.

sigpic

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

• Now the wait list is 4 months on a whole bald , or wings and tail. All the wait time for balds are minimal Goldens are longer 2+ for adults and 6+ for immature.wings are around 2 years !
          https://www.fws.gov/eaglerepository/...wait_times.pdf
          I believe blood quantums are the governments way to breed us out of existance !

sigpic

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.