Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donating Our Services to All Reservations

Donating Our Services to All Reservations

We would like to Donate Our Services of Our Sawmill, and also help build houses, put in holding tanks for water etc. My Mother bought us a sawmill, she said," now you can help those in need on the Reservations." We are down here from Alaska(this is my 2nd trip down from Alaska)....There are just 2 of us as a Crew.We have a sawmill, blades, chainsaws, We are willing to travel anywhere, All the reservations need to do: is provide gas & blades, logs and a place to setup our tent, is all we ask. We would like to start right away, in May/June 2007. If you could help spread the word about our mission, we would be grateful.
    Sgi(thankyou), Tsiya 'GeyaWillis & Don Bosdell, 7036 Moontown Rd., Appling, GA 30802. Msg#706-541-0922 or Cell#706-361-5412, Email: [email protected]
    Last edited by TsiyaGeyaWillis; 04-21-2007, 09:15 PM.

We would like to Donate Our Services of Our Sawmill, and also help build houses, put in holding tanks for water etc. My Mother bought us a sawmill, she said," now you can help those in need on the Reservations." We are down here from Alaska(this is my 2nd trip down from Alaska)....We are willing to travel anywhere, All the reservations need to do: is provide gas & blades, logs and a place to setup our tent, is all we ask. We would like to start right away, in May/June 2007. If you could help spread the word about our mission, we would be grateful.
    Sgi(thankyou), Tsiya 'GeyaWillis & Don Bosdell, 7036 Moontown Rd., Appling, GA 30802. Msg#706-541-0922 or Cell#706-361-5412, Email: [email protected]

Comment

Perhaps if you wish to tell us more about your capabilities, number of crew members and what equipment you have at hand, the communities could estimate the scope of a potential project?
      "Friends don't let friends drink decaf..."
      Wakalapi's $49 unlimited phone service www.49deal.com

Comment

He/she did say there were just two of them as a crew, and all that is needed is gas, logs, blades and a place to set up their tent.

It's probably a... got something in mind, we're up for it kinda thing eh?

Down from Alaska... Something about you sounds familiar... where abouts in Alaska are you from, and why do I keep picturing chain saw sculptures when I read your name? Do you do them or is it just in my head? LOL!!

I think it's generous that you would offer your services whatever they might be. I did pass on your information to home because of folks that have lost their homes to fire there (some of my family included).
        Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

Does Anysoqua Know SparrowHawk? They responded to my add up above...Sgi

Ayv had somesoqua call ale leave a message, while we were gone this weekend, they live in Alabama ale have 12 acres. If anysoqua knows SparrowHawk, let them know we got hia their message ale we would like to chat with them.
          Sgi.

Comment

Didn't you post this in another forum already? It would help if you kept all related posts on the original thread so that we could all keep track of everyone's responses and questions. Thanks! :D
            "Friends don't let friends drink decaf..."
            Wakalapi's $49 unlimited phone service www.49deal.com

Comment

Well, your name sounds familar too. Matanuska-Susitna Borough is where I live. I have helped sell my friends chainsaw carvings and gave them suggestions as well. I and my partner would love to help, build homes, SparrowHawk in Alabama, has 12 acres of trees that he would like to donate to our cause, but our trailer will be loaded with our sawmill, if someone had an extra hauling trailer it would be woth it and the help too. As of today 2 May '07, we have had serveral responses to the reservations in ND, just waiting to hear which one, so we can tell a few of our volunteers, which one we are going too....I use to work at Midnight Sun Treasures over in the Cottonwood Creek Plaza, until they closed. But we have setup just before at the Houston Lodge, down the road just below the Fireworks stands, 4 corners, & at the Alaska State Fair, we work with wood as well...Diamond Willow Furniture we also did Furniture Classes too, we make all kinds of things, but we also give back to what we take, by replanting the trees....
              Last edited by TsiyaGeyaWillis; 05-02-2007, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

widgetinstance 224 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X