No announcement yet.

Barack Obama to help Native Americans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I worked around Radical Islam for 12 yrs. of my life and you bet I'm passionate about it. I don't expect you to understand my full passion for it, because you don't have my experience with it. NOBODY that I worked with DOESN'T share my same passion and ALL give the same warning. If you have seen and heard what I have for what they have planned for this country and how they want to kill you and the rest of us you, would understand where I am coming from on this and it started way before Bush was in office. See I don't go by political papers or groups to get the knowledge that I have, cause that's just keeping up on current events for me. When it comes from the horses mouth, and they tell you that their mission is that ALL, must surrender to Allah or be destroyed, it's their belief system and ideology that God has commanded that they carry out that mission by using any and every means possible.
    What people fail to understand is that this is the same ideology of many centuries ago that killed millions using that same ideology of submit or be killed.
    The reason I posted this site is to show you and others that it's a world wide problem and this ideology is on the march without reason, regard, or mercy for ANYONE that opposes it.
    TheReligionofPeace.com - Islam: Making a True Difference in the World
    It's in this country BIG TIME and they fly under that radar because there are not huge stories about them all of the time, but the fact is is that they are domestic terrorist groups, just like the ones that were going to blow up the CDC to kill millions by using BIO TOXINS stored there. That was a Plot that ran all the way up into Canada and others there have been convicted for it and other terrorist plots and crimes committed on citizens.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vKcaobBaWLA&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vKcaobBaWLA&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Radical Islam is the fastest growing religion-hate group in the prisons throughout this country and they specifically seek out young Black Men and others who are not White. In this video it refers to BLack Cons being a huge part of these communes. Home grown terrorists being led and directed by foreign terrorists, with both sharing the same ideology.
    It is no coincidence, like I said before, that the Nation of Islam is courting Native Americans, to join Blacks to uprise against this government as Muslims led by likes of Farrakhan. I already posted that site.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0OJQdutNzZU&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0OJQdutNzZU&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I have civilian friends in Europe living it, who tell me all the time how the Muslim immigrants are violent, don't give a rats a** who or what you are and that you if not Muslim you will at some point be killed, if you don't submit.
    They can no longer go to places in their country or towns, because they are no longer safe too and that their families are living in a kind of hell afraid to leave their homes and be attacked. Muslim gangs roam the streets looking for people to beat up and or kill and that this is now a daily part of their lives. This many times a part of their daily lives now. Again, this should scare the crap outta any of us! Again we can argue all day and night about Bush, Blair and others but the truth is that the radicals know the mantra and use it for their propaganda too, as their supposed reason to take over other countries. Fact is, is that that same mantra will be used AGAINST ANY COUNTRY THAT FIGHTS THEM ON ANY FRONT IN THE WORLD, AS AN EXCUSE TO KILL. OTHER COUNTRIES NOT INVOLVED WITH OUR WARS ARE THE EXAMPLE OF THAT! France didn't support the war, yet it burns, riots and has racial crime against non Muslims. Spain, after it was bombed elected a very different government to appease Islam, and their problems haven't stopped at all with Radical Islam, look at Maylasia, look at Africa, look at India, look at Asia, look even at China, look at Denmark and the list goes on and on.
    A very important video from a former extremist, and he breaks it down that it's the ideology! THE IDEOLOGY THAT CALLS FOR THE OVER TAKING OF MUSLIM COUNTRIES!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/U_WKFpak9Mc&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/U_WKFpak9Mc&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8ZNx0xHe0p0&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8ZNx0xHe0p0&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The site I posted bears that out daily and it WILL be no different in this country very soon. We already have honor killings in this country, very little girls being held down, circumcised using tin cans, we have foot baths being built non stop and prayer rooms, using tax money for just this religion alone. We have cabbies that won't pick up anybody if they have a seeing eye dog, a bottle of wine in their luggage, women on many occasions, or won't take you because of what your wearing.
    We have the "Call To Prayer" being done on many University Campuses now, where it's supposed to be a SECULAR Campus and not cater to a specific religion, even for a time. We have a dramatic rise in Anti-Semitism on these campuses and around the world. There was a young Jewish coed that wore a Star Of David to her class and the Muslim Professor told her to remove it or leave his class and that she had not better wear it again in his presence.
    This is our country, where we are still supposedly diverse people. They would and will change that. They are changing that. She had every right to wear her necklace and be free of this professors angry demand. The difference is, is that the Radical ideologist does not compromise, does not allow for others religion or thought, does not allow for anything but what your told to do. This is at the very core of things that we losing around the world, no different than all those centuries ago. The same ancient Muslim Ideology is on the March just like then and just like now to rule the world.

Obama on the war disgrees with himself now. Since these statements what's changed that he would deny them or change them, since the surge is working?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FE95BOjcrGI&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FE95BOjcrGI&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Also the Dems. for Hillary call him on it as well!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LU6NiMEaHko&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LU6NiMEaHko&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Yes, this video is a bit annoying but it proves the point that for political expediency for his Democrat party that he didn't have the balls to oppose it out loud and out front! This is a true demonstration that he is a politician who is a coward and will not stand up, if it might offend his own party, or place himself in a bad light! Remember it's those same Dems. that he has to work with or for if elected! He stands up for what he says is the right thing to do? WHAT UTTER BS! NOT IF IT DOESN'T SERVE HIM!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Lj-76_i7RQg&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Lj-76_i7RQg&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

It's nice to sunday quarter back the war like he does now, and then go back on what he says about sending more troops to make it work, like we have and are being successful at now. NOW HE DOESN'T EVEN BELIEVE OR BACK UP WHAT HE HIMSELF SAID! OGAMA HE ISN'T A GOD OR DIFFERENT KIND OF POLITICIAN, HE'S THE SAME OLE THING!

My last point in this, is that we can all point the finger of blame where any of us want to point it. We can play counter point all day and night, but the question that needs to be answered is how do we stop Radical Islam and it's destruction?
    Pulling out of Iraq isn't going to stop a damn thing, they are not going to lay down because we leave. Does anyone see them changing their ideology and not doing what they are doing now? Does the capturing or death Of Osama mean that they are going to stand down? The reality is that the world has ALWAYS been at war with this ideology and the question now is how to stop it! Obama says that terrorist countries are nothing but tiny and pose no real threat. Right, well when they obtain nukes then they won't seem so tiny will they.
    We can not talk our way out of this fight, we cannot reason our way out of this fight, and the one thing that I was told over and over by foreign and domestic terrorists is that it's not personal, and we actually like you, but if you want to live, there is but one way, and that is to submit yourself to Allah or die.
    I'm just the messenger and even though the message seems over the top or not, I would say to you that before any war or battle, that there were those who were dismissed and laughed at as being this or that, but were right in the end. Listen again to the video in the streets of London, not the Middle East as he calls for the death of Non Muslims. The world has always been at war with them. They won't relent and be better not either.
    I said before I would love to be very wrong on this, but I know I'm not. They must be stopped or much will be lost.

Comment

• i agree with you about terrorism,and not just islamic terrorism...we have enough home grown terrorists right here and theyre not muslim at all...timothy mc vie was one...the abortion clinic bombers are another...and theres plenty more...
      i think we need to be as concerned about the others as well as islamic terrorists...

"What people fail to understand is that this is the same ideology of many centuries ago that killed millions using that same ideology of submit or be killed"

its the same ideology that wiped out millions of Indian People in this country when the europenas invaded...
      sigpic
      TRUDELL FOR PRESIDENT

(and no,this isnt zeek)

Comment

• That was a great post and I agree that there are many terrorist groups that need to be addressed. Radical Islam just happens to be the one at the forefront right now. Just like they say that you should never turn your back on the ocean, you should NEVER turn your back on terrorists of any ilk. That was the other part of our jobs, learning about as many groups or gangs as possible and how they work on their own and together.
        The one thing that always happens is what we would call the unholy alliance or the teaming up of different groups and sometimes rivals for a cause or profit. Just like in the White Supremacist groups that work together, they have many times teamed up with Black groups that are diametrically opposed to one another to go after a common enemy.
        Radical Islam is no different and they work with others to obtain what they want or need.
        So, what I am saying is, is that I might talk about Radical Islam, as the main topic, though knowing that there are secondary connections to other terrorist groups.
        In the intelligence agencies that is what they do to connect the dots. The different players involved are mind boggling and never ending. One would never think that certain groups would ever have anything to do with Radical Islam, only to find out otherwise.
        That's why it can be so difficult to garner information to protect us.

Your last sentence says it all and well!

Comment

• ? Change ?

Originally posted by OneidaDreamer View Post
          Yes i will vote for him too. Hilary can go away to put it respectfully, and don't even get me started about Juliani that s.o.b.
          I will wait until the election, and decide. Obama talks good and talks about change, but have not heard on what kind of change hes talking about and when I was young I heard a saying from a racist person that told me Black may be beautiful,and Brown may be grand,but whites still the color of the big boss man.
          Lets hope hes change is not what the whites want and thats to take anything away from us.
          I still would like to just know what he knows about Native issues and not just him saying all the time it's time for a change. ( the same goes for McCain also.)
          Shawnee Bill

Comment

• I wouldnt trust Obama as far as i could throw him, another "lets change the world" fruitcake. He doesnt care about you or the idiot next too him holding the vote for Obama banner.Dont get wrapped up on the whole a "I want to help out Native Americans, if you have noticed he has said he wants to help out the Jews, Christians, Muslims, the poor. He is full of it. He just wants our vote . All he wants to do is sucker us in and then bam , he'll screw us over. He wants power its not hard to tell. He is so eager to hop in that whitehouse chair that its oozing out of him, Mccain aint no better, but i would vote for mccain over obama anyday.
            Great Creator give me the strength to spread your good word today. YAHWEH!

Comment

• Originally posted by SecwepemcTeniye View Post
              I wouldnt trust Obama as far as i could throw him, another "lets change the world" fruitcake. He doesnt care about you or the idiot next too him holding the vote for Obama banner.Dont get wrapped up on the whole a "I want to help out Native Americans, if you have noticed he has said he wants to help out the Jews, Christians, Muslims, the poor. He is full of it. He just wants our vote . All he wants to do is sucker us in and then bam , he'll screw us over. He wants power its not hard to tell. He is so eager to hop in that whitehouse chair that its oozing out of him, Mccain aint no better, but i would vote for mccain over obama anyday.
              I would agree with most of what you have said brother,and jes full of it and sucking people in even day.
              Shawnee Bill

Comment

• while its all good to debate who to vote for etc.please remember that your vote doesnt count in the presidential election...if the popular vote did count, al gore would have been president in 2000
                sigpic
                TRUDELL FOR PRESIDENT

(and no,this isnt zeek)

Comment

• Originally posted by sokoki_wolf View Post
                  while its all good to debate who to vote for etc.please remember that your vote doesnt count in the presidential election...if the popular vote did count, al gore would have been president in 2000
                  Not true. Delegates are selected based on who wins the popular votes within the states. These delegates then vote for president. But they almost always vote for who carried the state. But the electoral votes are proportioned so that smaller states still have a say in who will win. If not, a candidate could win in California, New York, and a few other population centers, and be elected. Since they are to be president of the whole country, the electoral college was developed so that each state has some say in the winner.
                  PS Gore lost the state he was from, or he would have been the winner. But he did NOT win, in the electoral vote totals.

Comment

• Originally posted by sokoki_wolf View Post
                    while its all good to debate who to vote for etc.please remember that your vote doesnt count in the presidential election...if the popular vote did count, al gore would have been president in 2000
                    True
                    Shawnee Bill

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe G View Post
                      Not true. Delegates are selected based on who wins the popular votes within the states. These delegates then vote for president. But they almost always vote for who carried the state. But the electoral votes are proportioned so that smaller states still have a say in who will win. If not, a candidate could win in California, New York, and a few other population centers, and be elected. Since they are to be president of the whole country, the electoral college was developed so that each state has some say in the winner.
                      PS Gore lost the state he was from, or he would have been the winner. But he did NOT win, in the electoral vote totals.
                      gore won the popular vote by 500,000 votes in 2000...and he didnt win the electoral college,it was one of two times in us history that the electoral college didnt vote the same as the popular vote...but delegates are not bound to vote for who won the popular vote in their state...they can vote for what ever candidate they chose
                      sigpic
                      TRUDELL FOR PRESIDENT

(and no,this isnt zeek)

Comment

• New taxes already! To governments who have a boot on the neck of their people. Who really believes that the money will reach the poor? Again, how does this help struggling Americans who will pay these taxes? How does it help OUR Nations that are beyond poor? This is what you get with Obama, and it's just a start! Get your wallet out, cause he wants what you have! This is not the change he promised! we all know how the oil for food mess worked out! It made Saddam real rich!

OBAMA/GORE/SOROS/UN= LOSS OF SOVEREIGNTY

The one worlders will have you by the throat and suck the life out of it. I hope McCain doesn't squander this opportunity I would bash Obama with this dreck.

Obama's Global Tax Bill Coming Soon Lee Cary, American Thinker
                        American Thinker: Obama's Global Tax
                        The Global Poverty Act of 2007 (S.2433) is coming up for a Senate vote sometime after the July 4 recess, according the office of Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison. Once Harry Reid and the Democrat leadership put it on the calendar, we could have as little as a week to prepare for the vote.

The bill is sponsored in the Senate by Barack Obama. Read about it here.

If passed, it will cost taxpayers $845,000,000,000 over the next 13 years, in addition to our current foreign aid expenditures.

And the best part is that it will be administered in conjunction with...brace yourselves...the United Nations. The same one of "Food-for-Oil" fame.

It passed (H.R. 1302) earlier by a unanimous voice vote in the House.

It's about global income redistribution. Their distribution - our income.

Heard much debate about it? Ah, it's only 8.5 tenths of a trillion.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.