No announcement yet.

Guts and Grease: The Diet of Native Americans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cant get this song out of my head its a little something like this... Light it up ,take a puff pass it to me now . Catchy huh
    I got a fevah! And the only cure is more cowbell!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Eagle Plumes View Post
      cant get this song out of my head its a little something like this... Light it up ,take a puff pass it to me now . Catchy huh
      <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Lpyj_LlSovI&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Lpyj_LlSovI&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
      don't you be wastin' all your money
      on syrup and honey because i'm sweet enough

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

Comment

• Originally posted by silence is golden View Post
        i have never gotten a hickey or a black eye from my guy..though i have gotten two huge black eyes .one was from my exhusband,who i divorced like 10 years ago on valentines day...only gay guys hit women.,the other one was in jail over a girl lying about me to another girl.i would only fitit on a reservation if i didn't speak the language and i was the only cook.
        people are having so much fun with with my situation.,even now at this powwow .you guys are enjoying your meat jokes..like im the meat..funny..haha.it would be nice if we could try to go forward instead of backward on the guts and grease topic.i am connected by spiritual marriage to a very powerful Shaman. one of my sons names is shama.
        so,my guy may be Kalki.You never know,he may beat the **** out of you if you want to keep making fun of me....better safe than sorry i always say....happy valentines day..
        Threats have no business in this Forum!
        We all know that beating the **** solves nothing and threatening to have some one do that is a crime.
        And yet you profess to have a spiritual background.

You have no idea about Ndn's do you
        No clue
        Never been around Ndn's have you

I have seen more threads in this website spin off into discussions about food than I care to think about
        And good natured teasing is a very normal thing
        we all have thick skins and the ones that dont usually make some kind of threats and leave and never come back
        Are you so vain and arrogant to believe we were actually talking about you!!!

Vanity
        Threats
        Arrogance

do not sound very virtuous now does it
        ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
        Till I Die!

Comment

• Originally posted by silence is golden View Post
          i have never gotten a hickey or a black eye from my guy..though i have gotten two huge black eyes .one was from my exhusband,who i divorced like 10 years ago on valentines day...only gay guys hit women.,the other one was in jail over a girl lying about me to another girl.i would only fitit on a reservation if i didnt speak the language and i was the only cook.
          people are having so much fun with with my situation.,even now at this powwow .you guys are enjoying your meat jokes..like im the meat..funny..haha.it would be nice if we could try to go forward instead of backwards on the guts and grease topic.i am connected by spiritual marriage to a very powerful Shaman. one of my sons names is shama.
          so,my guy may be Kalki.You never know,he may beat the **** out of you if you want to keep making fun of me....better safe than sorry i always say....happy valentines day..
          Interesting. Shama has nothing to do with being a "shaman" (whatever that is in whatever tribe your spiritual husband is from). It is a Hebrew name and the word means literally "to hear". Why use a Hebrew name and then jump to Hindu concepts ?

You keep making references to the Hindu religion. Maybe menopause has you confused. These forums have nothing to do with India.

Of course since you are "navaho" switched at birth this may all fit in your world.

Comment

• too funny
            I had to ask Ndnkidz being from the Lou who the hell is this!
            ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
            Till I Die!

Comment

• Th
              Originally posted by silence is golden View Post
              this is a message for jo g. that was by far the must stupidest comment ythat i have ever heard anyone say my whole life.!!!.did i have cuyber babies with my guy? ...you look really retarded and stupid so im not surprised.i am suprised that you feel you have to make a satire over everything i say. i am the most honest person i know.lying is a burden on mother earth.
              i love honesty more than anyone i know.
              The above post by Josiah is so accurate. You are so very self served and arrogant to think that all this discussion was based on you. And just to prove how arrogant you are, the above post by YOU states "I I I I" all the way through it. You are the "Most Honest" person that you know, maybe you don't know that many people? You are surprised that people here make a satire over everything that YOU say--Um not even close. We always talk about food on just about every site here, believe me YOU are NOT that important in our lives, at least not in mine. So get over YOURSELF real quick or YOU will be the only one who ever talks to YOU!!!!

And jokes, OMG--many of us joke about everything and everyone, most of us know that if someone teases us--well I'm not going to share that with you because it's actually a good thing that I really don't think that you would ever understand.

Comment

• One picture worth thousand words then 4 pictures....?

I thought maybe pictures might help.

This is a "navaho" woman and her child:

They live in the Navajo Nation which is located here:

This is a Hindu woman and her child:

They live in the Nation of India which is located here:

Hindus and Navajos are not the same peoples and are not from the same places and do not have the same beliefs.

Comment

• Originally posted by timmy tiger View Post
                  Th

The above post by Josiah is so accurate. You are so very self served and arrogant to think that all this discussion was based on you. And just to prove how arrogant you are, the above post by YOU states "I I I I" all the way through it. You are the "Most Honest" person that you know, maybe you don't know that many people? You are surprised that people here make a satire over everything that YOU say--Um not even close. We always talk about food on just about every site here, believe me YOU are NOT that important in our lives, at least not in mine. So get over YOURSELF real quick or YOU will be the only one who ever talks to YOU!!!!

And jokes, OMG--many of us joke about everything and everyone, most of us know that if someone teases us--well I'm not going to share that with you because it's actually a good thing that I really don't think that you would ever understand.
                  speaking of teasing you get it double tiem tomorrow since you were off playing with 4 yr olds by the way how do have the strength to post after doing that lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Josiah View Post
                    too funny
                    I had to ask Ndnkidz being from the Lou who the hell is this!
                    did you see the huge bowls of fried chicken! onther one of those with fry bread in it and I would be set! what about you????

Comment

speaking of teasing you get it double tiem tomorrow since you were off playing with 4 yr olds by the way how do have the strength to post after doing that lol.
                      UH OH, I'm not here--you are seeing things.LMAO

I don't know, but I still say--I'm the energizer bunny.ROFLMAO

Must be all the meat I ate today.LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by timmy tiger View Post
                        UH OH, I'm not here--you are seeing things.LMAO

I don't know, but I still say--I'm the energizer bunny.ROFLMAO
                        Soop hasnt wore you down yet

Comment

Soop hasnt wore you down yet
                          LOL--he'd wear out before I would.LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by between2worlds View Post
                            I thought maybe pictures might help.

This is a "navaho" woman and her child:

They live in the Navajo Nation which is located here:

This is a Hindu woman and her child:

They live in the Nation of India which is located here:

Hindus and Navajos are not the same peoples and are not from the same places and do not have the same beliefs.
                            I know people from both nations
                            And they are nothing alike and dont not have the same beliefs
                            NOT even close
                            Probably as far apart as could be thought of
                            ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
                            Till I Die!

Comment

did you see the huge bowls of fried chicken! onther one of those with fry bread in it and I would be set! what about you????
                              I was laughing saying that is alot of damn chicken
                              His face looking at it was priceless
                              ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
                              Till I Die!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.