• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • w30
    BoopBoopaDoop
    • Nov 2001

Originally posted by Blackbear View Post
    LOL no I need an elf to smack me in the face to wake me! I got TWO alarms you know.... used to have three till one broke. I just get too comfy in my bed... them memory foam mattresses are killer!
    If ya put your cell phone alarm on vibrate an then sit it in a alllummminum pie pan on top of some change and/or keys it makes a good alarm clock

Comment

• Blackbear
      Honey Connoissuer
      • Nov 2000

Oh I miss having a waterbed but after I had one burn a hole through the liner and mattress while I was sleeping in it and had to clean the mess up.. I dont know if I ever want to go through that again! But I agree with you... that IS more comfy!

W30... hey that's not a bad idea! I will have try that... my phone vibrates and rings at same time because when I'm in busy stores I can't hear it ring sometimes.
      Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

widgetinstance 224 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X