What the difference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the difference

The issues of aboriginal geneocide and the issues of the holocaust, what is the difference with Canada and Germany.

S.C.
    Minimum

you got homework or something? Look it up on the internet... if you don't know the difference (or I should say the OBVIOUS difference) then you need to research.

As for the obvious... Germany did'nt try to cover it up, lie about it, or stop with sticking everyone on some land to govern themselves.... and they did'nt do it to aboriginals either. They rounded up those of the Jewish faith/race, carted them off to isolation camps and systematically rubbed them out as they saw fit.
    Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Singing Eagle
      Sealing fabric that's been painted?
      by Singing Eagle
      My husband has an awesome vest that some of the guys he works with in the Pen painted for him! They did 2 eagles a bear and 2 turtles!

It is the most gorgeous painting I've ever seen in my life!

Question: What product can I use to seal the painting on the canvass without...
      09-05-2003, 04:54 PM
    • ashlalee_tsoh
      Curious. . .
      by ashlalee_tsoh
      So, I am a Native teen originally from Utah and am involved with a lot of programs to help other troubled and/or non-troubled native teens/students. I've been part of this team called The Standing Tall Team. It involves 10 students from the same area that we are trying to help. The team was organized...
      06-24-2005, 12:47 PM
    • chirapachegurl
      Dealing with anger
      by chirapachegurl
      what are some of the ways that you deal with your anger and the person you're angry at? i've tried the deep breathing, listening to soft music, taking a walk, sleeping in the other room, thinking about worst things that i could be mad about but it doesn't help me.
      07-30-2008, 10:29 AM
    • Mato Winyan
      US-Canadian or Canadian-US relationships
      by Mato Winyan
      With the internet being what it is today more people are meeting each other online and starting relationships. What are some of the things that couples should be aware of that are either in or entering a relationship with a person of a different country? How does that effect tribal or first nation ...
      09-02-2006, 09:05 AM
    • spottedeagle
      Mink skins
      by spottedeagle
      I picked up a couple of mink skins over the weekend. Now I'm trying to decide what I should do with them. I know most people use them for hair ties, and trim on different items. But does anyone else have some cool uses for them???? One is about 24" from tip of the tail to tip of the nose and...
      10-21-2003, 07:13 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X