Powwows on the East coast?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Powwows on the East coast?

I am a journalist and I move around alot! I was in England for 6 years (dry of any real native pow wows) and now im in NY farrrrrrrr from my native California and I cant seem to find any pow wows...are there any comming up. Im in Ny by the way.
    Attached Files
    Respect your elders....Love your people.......
    Choctaw/Caddo/aborigini
    www.myspace.com/nativejournalist

Where in NY???? I know of at least one coming up the 3rd weekend in July right outside Owego, NY
    Thankful for the blessing from the Creator in my life!!!!

Life should not be measured by the number of things that we aquire on our journey but by the number of lives that we touch along that road.

I am a bridge on the red path between my ancestors and the future. I am a bridge between my white heritage and my native heritage. A bridge joins two sides together and provides a way to move on..... A.K. O'Pry-Reynolds

Comment

im in bronx but i can travel to whereever the powwow is. Im just used to powwows every month in the southwest
      Choctaw/Caddo/aborigini

Comment

Here is the Powwow Calendar in July for NY web site
        PowWows.com Gathering - Forums for Native American Pow Wows - Calendar
        you can look up Powwows here in the Calendar thread
        don't you be wastin' all your money
        on syrup and honey because i'm sweet enough

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

Comment

thank you soooooo much i can t wait to wear out my moccs!
          Choctaw/Caddo/aborigini

Comment

Powwows in the NE are not that great, but I'm not sure what you are used to. I moved out to this side of the Mississippi 6 years ago and now I travel back to show my kids what real powwows look like. I can't seem to enjoy myself at any of the NE powwows, well I shouldn't say that because Penn State Powwow in April is a great powwow. Its almost like the ones back home.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X