Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sacred Water Drum Workshop FOR ONLY $25!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now I want to make pie! This is a problem.

I live alone. So, I can only make pies on week days, when I can take them to work to feed second shift. Otherwise, I eat too much of said pie.

Comment

Originally posted by OLChemist View Post
      Now I want to make pie! This is a problem.

I live alone. So, I can only make pies on week days, when I can take them to work to feed second shift. Otherwise, I eat too much of said pie.
      That's why people have "spring rolls"!!

Comment

Originally posted by OLChemist View Post
        Mine tastes a lot like my pumpkin. Nutmeg instead of ginger and cloves... Half brown sugar instead of all white... A shot of very good Mexican vanilla... And you have pie.

I've been working on my apricot pastelito recipe. Almost there. Still a little too much crust to filing. I'm going to try more apricots, less golden raisins and a couple drops of almond extract. You need a super intense filing to stand up to all that crust.
        All of this sounds so yummers.

Comment

The "RSVP" button actually allow you to purchase tickets!

This "clown pint" is really bent on tailoring our way of life to a commercial audience by altering our ways of using instruments, songs, prayers and dances to cater to a wider audience, all in the hopes of generating greater revenue.

I bet he thinks he is doing this without anyone knowing that he is doing this, let along anyone that "sold" him this information.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

widgetinstance 224 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X