HELP: Creating a respectful headdress illustration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Posted Photos 2 Photos

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• bethmiers
    University Student needing some questions answered for a project
    by bethmiers
    Hi there!

My name is Beth and I am new to this forum so please bear with me if I am starting this thread in the wrong area of the forum or if this is not seen as a suitable post. I am not trying to offend anybody, I just really would like someone to help me gather some information together....
    03-11-2018, 02:20 PM
  • CaudwellianDialect
    Sample Chapter
    by CaudwellianDialect
    Okay so thus far chapter 3 is one of my strongest, though it is an action chapter, and I am trying to avoid too many of those because I don't want to portray the Anowarkowans as violent people, but more, it is hard to say, they are enlightenment era almost technologically, but different then Europeans,...
    04-09-2016, 05:44 PM
  • Thikawoo
    Spiritual Questions Comment
    by Thikawoo
    Greetings,
    I am new to the forum and this is my first post, but I have been reading posts and I have a comment and would appreciate your comments on it. It is a little deep for a first post, so please forgive me. It is something I have been contemplating lately.
    This spoken from a sincere...
    10-17-2016, 06:05 PM
  • Humbled
    What I have come to know.
    by Humbled
    First off, let me start by saying thank you for this medium to connect with Native American people. Second, I do not mean to offend anyone with the contents within. All I can do is relate my personal experience up to this point of the journey I am on. Since I have never been around your culture I also...
    07-06-2010, 01:37 AM
  • dodi659
    Use of Native American iconography in branding
    by dodi659
    Hello, my name is Ian and I am in the process of setting up a new business which aims to help companies collect sustainability data and report it. I have called the company “Totem Sustainability” and got the idea from the concept of a Totem Pole as a way for Native American communities to communicate...
    12-18-2015, 09:15 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X