• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S.C. group plans to rebuild 'Dream Catcher' shop

Indianz.Com. In Print.
    URL: http://www.indianz.com/News/archive/000062.asp

S.C. group plans to rebuild 'Dream Catcher' shop
    Thursday, February 19, 2004

A group called the Croatan Indian Tribe says it will rebuild an arts and crafts store destroyed by fire.

The Dream Catcher shop in Orangeburg, South Carolina, burned on February 13. Authorities do not suspect arson.

The tribe, alternatively known as the Croatan-Pee Dee Indian Tribe, does not have federal recognition.

Get the Story:
    Still trying to catch their dream: Native American tribe to rebuild after blaze (The Orangeburg Times and Democrat 2/19)

Copyright © 2000-2003 Indianz.Com
    Everything is gonna be alright!

Be blessed - got love???

This b me.....

www.myspace.com/akayo

Re: S.C. group plans to rebuild 'Dream Catcher' shop

Originally posted by Smokin' Ace
    Indianz.Com. In Print.
    URL: http://www.indianz.com/News/archive/000062.asp

S.C. group plans to rebuild 'Dream Catcher' shop
    Thursday, February 19, 2004

A group called the Croatan Indian Tribe says it will rebuild an arts and crafts store destroyed by fire.

The Dream Catcher shop in Orangeburg, South Carolina, burned on February 13. Authorities do not suspect arson.

The tribe, alternatively known as the Croatan-Pee Dee Indian Tribe, does not have federal recognition.

Get the Story:
    Still trying to catch their dream: Native American tribe to rebuild after blaze (The Orangeburg Times and Democrat 2/19)

Copyright © 2000-2003 Indianz.Com
    Skin Puhleeeez!!!!

If these people are Indians, then I'm a Jedi Knight! They're just like the Eastern Cherokee of South Carolina, who actually has the gall to claim that the Eastern Band and United Keetoowah band acknowledges them. That's crap. The Eastern Band doesn't even acknowledge the so-called other Cherokee tribes in our own state, much less outside of it.

I don't see how this group is any different. If there were another Indian Removal Act signed, I wonder who would still be claiming to be Indian then.:Mad
    Fish eyed fool!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X