Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Navajo Nation Legislative Council endorses Barack Obama and Joe Biden

Chicago, Illinois (ICC)

Senator Barack Obama has accepted the endorsement of the Navajo Nation Council. The Council endorsed Obama and Senator Joe Biden on a vote of 59 to 21 at their fall legislative meeting during late October. This endorsement is the latest of over 100 tribal leaders, tribal organization and tribes that have endorsed Senators Obama and Biden.

All I have to say BS!.....the tribe does not speak for me....if you read the whole thing, they make it sound like the entire tribe is for him.....all I have to say is they got better things to do than endorsed someone who is not going to do a darn thing for us......they could definitely start by kicking out lawrence morgan and ervin keeswood....then revamp the educational and judicial systems on the reservations. Both are in very bad shape. I really don't understand why they are wasting there time on him, when lawrence morgan has a possible lawsuit against him for ripping off an architect of a design. This tribe is imploding.
    sigpic

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X