No announcement yet.

Fond du Lac Follies.... Flying, and flying some more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Skabewis
    Indian Country leaders meet in Iowa to explore new approaches to sustainable communit
    by Skabewis
    Innovative plan includes meditation, renewable energy,
    organic agriculture, cultural preservation

Top leaders of Indian Country will assemble to explore how modern organic agriculture and renewable energy technologies combined with ancient meditation practices can be used...
    09-16-2009, 03:08 PM
  • Skabewis
    Richmond American Indian sculpture to get new home
    by Skabewis
    Richmond, Virginia (AP)

The Richmond Metropolitan Authority has accepted a proposal to relocate a giant American Indian sculpture from the city’s minor league ballpark to a new home.

The authority approved Odell Associates’ proposal Tuesday. Pending a sales contract...
    02-22-2010, 11:43 AM
  • Skabewis
    Fond du Lac Follies: Our Oscar Myer Weiner Dog
    by Skabewis
    By Jim Northrup
    News From Indian Country

Fond du Lac Follies motored to LCO Tribal College in Hayward, Wisconsin. I had been invited there because the Indian Literature class was using my first book, Walking The Rez Road, in their studies. What an honor I thought, someone cared...
    11-13-2009, 04:45 PM
  • Skabewis
    States get $3.8M to improve Indian education
    by Skabewis
    Helena, Montana (AP)

Education programs in Montana and six other states have been selected to receive nearly $3.8 million to provide training programs to recruit and graduate new American Indian teachers and school administrators.

U.S. Secretary of Education Arne Duncan...
    06-25-2009, 12:47 PM
  • Skabewis
    Fond du Lac Follies: Motoring to the museum to see myself by Jim Northrup
    by Skabewis
    News From Indian Country

The accountants are done accounting the money from the Adam Beach Golf Classic. The Rez veterans got $15,000 for their share, my slice of that came to $250. I hope this golf classic comes to Fond du Lac again soon.

There is a new CD...
    12-04-2007, 12:40 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X