Native News Update Feb. 9, 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Native News Update Feb. 9, 2009

Click here to view the IndianCountryTV.com home page and click the Native News Digital Player.

Or Click here to view the Native News Update in a Lower Resolution format at the News From Indian Country website.

Donation required

I clicked on this link and was all ready to watch the Native News update....then it asked me for a donation. Just let me know what they say for free please, lol.
    We will be known forever by the tracks we leave..Dakota leader.

Comment

You most of been clicking around somewhere else.

The link either goes to a free digital player home page at IndianCountryTV.com, and you then click the Native News Update, or it takes you to the IndianCountryNews Youtube presentation page for free.

FOR FREE you can watch any of the programs there, and it does not make you give a donation unless you attempt to click around into private membership subscription portions of the website in the NFIC.com news site. There are no membership requirements at all presently for the ICTV website.

It does have a donation module for those who don't expect everything in life to be free. LOL.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.