No announcement yet.

There is no place on earth I would rather be

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• ndneyez
    Corpses in the Circle
    by ndneyez
    Now that I have your attention, let me try and tell this experience as objectively as possible. I want some feeback before I tell you how I felt about this:
    I was at a pow-wow this past weekend. It was a small pow-wow. There were a hand full of quality dancers and a hand full of hobbiest dancers......you...
    09-22-2008, 08:35 AM
  • CEM
    Ponca War Dance Songs Vol. 1 & 2
    by CEM
    I know some of you know or knew the singers on this album. When this was recorded in 1967, what was the setting? Where they just singing to record the album or was it a dance of some kind?

Was there any particular reason that these songs were recorded out of the many Ponca songs?
    10-27-2000, 11:16 AM
  • ~pathwalker~
    Talladega on burial ground?????
    by ~pathwalker~

Ok, so I am sittin here watching the rain delay on the Busch Race on my computer and they started talkin about how the race track at Talledega is built on top of Indian Burial Grounds. They were sayin that a lot of strange things have happened at the track and that the drivers...
    04-30-2005, 04:08 PM
  • coastee
    Help me to understand
    by coastee
    What are we fighting for?
    08-30-2005, 06:42 PM
  • uniquek3
    Iraqis sceptical as 'power' is transferred 2 days early
    by uniquek3
    I read a couple of articles this morning about this, basically they did it 2 days early to prevent an attack. Well anyway, here is an article on how the Iraqi people feel about all of this.

Iraqis sceptical as 'power' is transferred

By Shaheen Chughtai in Baghdad

06-28-2004, 01:45 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X