No announcement yet.

An apple a day might keep him away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Skabewis
    Basic Training for the Mind
    by Skabewis
    By D.J. Vanas © 2008
    News From Indian Country

Almost twenty years ago, I submitted my mind and body to the rigors of military basic training. I remember dealing with the loneliness of being away from home, the fear of screaming cadre, the grueling physical activity and the lack...
    04-01-2008, 04:38 PM
  • Grits & Beans
    august 25 is bigchef day
    by Grits & Beans
    y'all musta forgotten...i didn't

this hump day is dedicated to the epitomy of ndn wisdom. he is an outstanding and hilarious storyteller as well
    08-25-2010, 12:37 AM
  • Smooth_operator
    The Thanksgiving Holiday
    by Smooth_operator
    question:

after knowing that this day is put in place to celebrate victory over the natives of america, why do so many still insist on participating ?
    10-31-2012, 07:15 PM
  • Skabewis
    America: At the edge of history once again?
    by Skabewis
    By Ted Anthoney
    AP National Writer

One day this past January, Mary Kim Titla’s parents left their home on the San Carlos Apache Reservation in southeastern Arizona and drove across the desert to Phoenix with a single purpose in mind – getting an up-close glimpse of a long...
    06-16-2008, 04:16 PM
  • WocusWoman
    TIPI for Mothers Day
    by WocusWoman
    YES, finally something good for momma! Its mothers day today, and my husband agreed to my purchasing a tipi for myself, and I'm excited. Its a small one, but it will do, as I've wanted one for many years. I was raised next to a large lake in Southern Oregon, and my dad always had his tipi up in...
    05-13-2007, 11:30 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X