No announcement yet.

Visiting Pasadena 2009 Powwow and about poorly dressed people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Annie Fawn
    9 things I hate about everyone
    by Annie Fawn
    9 Things I Hate About Everyone

1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

12-13-2008, 03:21 PM
  • Steady Rollin
    Chech this out!
    by Steady Rollin
    1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2. People who are willing to get off their *** to search the entire room for the T.V. remote because they refuse...
    04-25-2006, 12:44 PM
  • Pheji Wanbli
    lets not forget where the word "battle" begun for the u.s. army
    by Pheji Wanbli
    it was on a cold nite. "nite of the poping twigs" dec 29 1890 where the good ole us massacred women and children its worth reading about it. wounded knee s.d. pray for all the ones that will be in cermony there on this site.
    12-19-2006, 09:58 AM
  • Skabewis
    It ain’t easy being Indian... But disclaiming is
    by Skabewis
    By Ricey Wild
    News From Indian Country

I roll my eyes. I laugh heartily, and openmouthed. I give in to hysterical pleasure when people make complete and utter fools of themselves. I also give respect to most non-idiots where respect is due, and bow deeply in devout irreverence...
    04-13-2009, 11:12 AM
  • Skabewis
    Jake Swamp, Tekaronianeken (where two skies meet together)
    by Skabewis
    By Chris Graef
    News From Indian Country

Jake Swamp, Tekaronianeken (where two skies meet together), Wolf Clan, sub-chief of the Akwesasne Mohawk Nation, is of the generation involved in the struggles at Wounded Knee, the 1970 takeover of the Bureau of Indian Affairs and the 1978...
    11-14-2008, 01:47 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X