Family of victim asking support for petition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family of victim asking support for petition

Family of rape victim is asking for support for the petition for sentencing of perpetrator

hi,
    im contacting you in regards requesting support and help. Our Mom is an enrolled Yakama Nation elder. she has a cold case file that used DNA to capture her rapist. Our mom was brutally raped in 2009, but she passed on Easter sunday April 24th,2011. Her rapist will be sentenced on December 16th ,2016 in Pierce County Court.
    I am asking if you can post her petition to bring awareness and request the courts give Ronald Burke (rapist) a Life Sentence in Prison. The state of Washington has requested Life sentence, we children are trying to enforce this with support from our Native communities.

here is her video on King 5 news (( we request help to change media reputation of our Mom, we do not want her remembered as a Homeless Alcoholic that was raped, we want her honored for the Sacred Walk she did to the hospital for a 15 hour rape examination that caught this rapist))

http://www.king5.com/news/local/dna-...pist/351992465

Below is our link for the petition we are requesting support and signatures to enforce life sentence on Ronald Burke.
    http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/801/978/997/

we also have support letters for people to sign and mail to the prosecutor at
    Atten:: Aliscia Cline
    930 Tacoma Avenue South
    Tacoma , Washington

Ronald Burkes court date is December 16th , at 1:30pm in Pierce County.

Thank you for your time
    Maria ( Elaines Eldest daughter)
    ...it is what it is...

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• middle of the sky
    harriet nahanee prayer vigil feb 23 6:00 van bc
    by middle of the sky
    i got this in an email just a while ago

AS you may know, Harriet Nahanee, an Elder of the Pacheedaht Nation, Port Renfrew, BC ( now called) was tried and sentenced for standing up for her rights to protect part of the Coast Salish territory, thus our environment, from being bulldozed...
    02-21-2007, 11:26 PM
  • Smokin' Ace
    Western Shoshone Mary Dann dies in ranch accident
    by Smokin' Ace
    © Indian Country Today April 25, 2005. All Rights Reserved
    Posted: April 25, 2005
    by: Brenda Norrell / Indian Country Today

CRESCENT VALLEY (NEWE SOGOBIA), Nev. - Western Shoshone Mary Dann, upholder of Shoshone treaty rights and ardent resister to exploitive...
    04-28-2005, 07:41 PM
  • Josiah
    Fallin grants early release to Spottedcrow
    by Josiah
    About time, Although I know that she was selling pot out of her home and that is breaking the law, it was a bit over the top to send her to prison for 12 years as a first time offender!!
    BTW Her mother, Delita Starr, was also charged with a drug crime, but she was given a 30-year suspended sentence...
    07-24-2012, 08:42 AM
  • silvermoon2012
    Prayers for Trinity
    by silvermoon2012
    I have a friend whose grand daughter is in Nation wide children's hospital. She is is pretty bad shape and they don't know if she will make it. I am lighting a candle for her on my altar and Trinity Hope's grand father is asking for people to pray for her and send positive energy to her and her family....
    01-19-2013, 05:21 PM
  • Blackbear
    Missing Person
    by Blackbear
    I've not done any research on this, but the person who sent it to me is a reliable source so i don't really feel the need to question it.....

CANADA

Family pleads For Missing Woman’s Return
    04-04-2008, 05:54 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X