What's Eating Lucas Hedges: Ben Is Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's Eating Lucas Hedges: Ben Is Back

Roadside and Lionsgate have acquired Peter Hedges' self-directed and written film "Ben Is Back" starring real-life son Lucas Hedges and Julia Roberts about a mother dealing with her son's drug addiction as he makes a surprise (unwelcomed?) visit on Christmas. It's set for a Dec. 7 release in the prime of Oscar film season.

I was assuming this was sort of pushed back to 2019 given the lack of news but apparently this might be good. I'm not ready for the Beautiful Boy v. Ben Is Back wars though.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Sparklebeadz
    Haida get back ancestral remains
    by Sparklebeadz
    The one day the paper boy messes up and gives us a free paper (i dont buy it) i was shocked to see natives on the front in button blankets. woo hoo But i was happier to find out that they were taking back the remains of two ancesters remains and taking them back home to Canada.

h...
    04-24-2005, 09:20 PM
  • Selina
    Back again :-)
    by Selina
    Hey guys,

I finally am back here after several years of absence due to personal stuff.

It is good to be back and go through all the new stuff.
    Now I know what I was missing those years....
    01-15-2013, 05:43 AM
  • ojibwecommodbod
    Guess whose back?
    by ojibwecommodbod
    Wow it has been a long time since I been on here. Cool new look, i'm feeling it. See some good discussion going on. Alot of the same white folks crying around about not being accepted. Alot of the same ndns telling them its alright. But anywho, I'm back, anybody remember me? I was one of the pioneer...
    01-05-2007, 06:16 PM
  • prettysmile:)
    Graceful sway of buckskin fringes
    by prettysmile:)
    Hello...I have a question and forgive me for not knowing, but how do you make your fringe sway back and forth and not side to side when dancing? I dance southern buckskin and traveled to a few pow wows this summer with my new regalia. I was told by an elder aunt that the proper way to sway your fringe...
    07-17-2012, 01:59 AM
  • rkbtmeyb
    back in cyber land
    by rkbtmeyb
    back to work aint got nothin to do but get back on pws again!
    08-26-2003, 06:04 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X