Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That sounds like a good idea. Having ones pics with the receipe and also being able to download it. If the cook book was put together where would the donations go to and who would get the money. I wouldn't mind donating sometime to help, it they need it. I'm not that great with computers, but, I can type and help with something. I would donate my time for free.

Comment

Originally posted by kgirl7 View Post
      In that case you can just collate them and make it into an ebook that can be downloaded for free! Less work, easily distributable and you don't have to worry about meeting minimum page requirements.
      Hmmm....good idea. Hopefully I can get started this summer.
      ...it is what it is...

Comment

Pow Wow Cookbook

Please try to put all the receipes into a book form. I will be the first to purchase.

Comment

What would everyone rather have? An e-book version of the cookbook, or a hard copy?

And how much would you be willing to pay?
          ...it is what it is...

Comment

Cook book

I inherited my Grand Ma's wooden box and my Moms also with many Native recipes and I myself have a whole lot of Native recipes many with pictures. I would be interested in buying one and posting (We must remember many things are lost including recipes as we we lose our Elders and we need to keep things going as once gone cannot get them back)

Good idea!!!!!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• orangepridendns1
              Help with my first deer hides???
              by orangepridendns1
              This past weekend hubby and I went deer hunting for the first time...we now have 3 hides available to us and will hopefully get a couple of more this weekend...anyway, I don't want the hides to go to waste and hubby really wants a pair of buckskin leggings to dance in this summer..plus they will mean...
              11-24-2004, 12:07 PM
            • skaroreh
              What would you want non-Native kids to know about you?
              by skaroreh
              I'm going to be one of the speakers/presenters at the upcoming Educational Fair the Friday preceding the Great Salt Water Powwow.

There will be over 2,000 school kids there-- the vast majority of which are non-Native.

We already have a great lineup of speakers... including,...
              10-18-2004, 05:05 PM
            • suzyq
              If it were about your nation.....
              by suzyq
              My family just purchased the historical Tee Pee Motel in Wharton, Texas and we are in the process of renovating them to re-open in the Spring. Without offending anyone or sounding disrespectful, I would like your opinion on some things we would like to do. Since our grandmother was 1/2 Cherokee, we...
              01-29-2005, 12:52 AM
            • Toolbox
              Help Powwows.com make webcasts even more awesome
              by Toolbox
              We all love the webcasts that Powwows.com puts on throughout the year. It take a lot of work and some very specialized equipment to get the job done. One of the most demanded features, and something that we have been wanting for so long, are a wider variety of shots including an angle that shows the...
              10-24-2014, 03:09 PM
            • Standingbull
              Our Wood Lands
              by Standingbull
              I have been trucking pallets to local companys here in Michigan, It has been a good job 5 miles from home and I get home evey day by 2 This last August I started hauling Cants & outs from saw mills in Michigan as I have seen the mess and all the dead trees in their yards I started getting put in...
              04-15-2004, 05:04 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X