need corn soup recipes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• injunboy
    tortilla soup
    by injunboy
    i only experianced tortilla soup a couple of times but i have grown to love it. the problem is i dont know how to make it. it looks simple enough so can anybody share some secret recipes?
    04-18-2008, 03:09 PM
  • muskrat_skull
    Awesome Venison Recipe, maybe Muskrat
    by muskrat_skull
    This time of year, we eat alot of deer, some of it good, some of it not so good, some of it choke it down. My son, who is a cook, and I tried 3 venison recipes to use with tough meat like the hock and leg meat off epicurious.

One is like what I make with flank steak, and its not a "new"...
    01-02-2013, 04:03 PM
  • MIB
    Turkeys
    by MIB
    If you gonna bake that turkey,roasting pan,baking bag for turkey,salt,pepper,garlic powder and crushed red pepper, and 1 of those tobs of margerine.Rub that thurkey real good with the margerine,salt,pepper,garlic powder that turkey,then coat it with the crushed red pepper.Put in cooking bag and go...
    11-09-2007, 12:51 PM
  • between2worlds
    What to do with leftovers?
    by between2worlds
    It's my turn to cook today and tomorrow and so tonight I had a little of this and some of that but not quite enough of anything to go around the table.

So I dug out one of my favorite leftover recipes -

Cook some spuds - one large one per person (or a couple of medium...
    11-17-2006, 11:18 PM
  • Singing Otter
    Cold and flu remedies.....
    by Singing Otter
    I'm sick and I feel like a hot wreck. I know of one old remedy (nyquil ain't stoppin this) which is hard liquor, honey, lemon, and a piece of rock candy.... unfortunately I have none of them (insert a long line of explicatives here.) Anyways, what do you guys know of that could help knock me out so...
    11-17-2005, 06:58 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X