Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can't believe it's not Tater Tot Casserole!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't believe it's not Tater Tot Casserole!!

As you may or may not know, I've been eating low-carb for quite awhile now. Sticking to it is a little difficult, especially when I get cravings - like Tater Tot Casserole.

Luckily I came across a recipe that I modified a little and it turned out WONDERFUL!!

Low Carb Tater Tot Casserole

1/2 - 1 pound ground beef
    1 cauliflower
    1 can cream soup (cream of mushroom, cream of celery, pepper jack, cheddar, cream of chicken, there's many flavors you can try)
    2 cups shredded cheese

Brown the beef. Cut the cauliflower into tater tot size florets or smaller. Microwave with 1/4 cup water in the microwave for 8 minutes. Drain, mix with the cooked beef, cream soup and cheese. Pour in a greased casserole dish and back for 30 - 40 minutes at 350 until golden brown.

Deelishish!! Great with extra veggies, drained canned green beans, corn, mixed veggies, peppers, mushrooms, what-have-you.

You can substitute cubed chicken breast and alfredo sauce from the jar and use monzarella cheese.
    ...it is what it is...

Always making me hungry.

Sounds good.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X