No announcement yet.

Favorite Types of Potato Chips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funyuns Wasabi flavor (Not while I'm on a date)
    Last edited by AmigoKumeyaay; 01-25-2011, 12:55 PM. Reason: broken link
    sigpic

Comment

Something else good are those Durkee's French Fried Onions - the kind you put on greenbean casserole. I can eat those right out of the can!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Or if there are no actual chips, I can be content munching down on a box of croutons!

Gawd, I love chips!
        sigpic

Comment

I love croutons right out of the box too!

And I have to admit I like Pringles too, BBQ, sour cream and onion, or salt and vinegar.

The canned shoestring fried potato sticks (or whatever you call them) were darned good too, but I haven't seen them for years.
          ...it is what it is...

Comment

Originally posted by wyo_rose View Post
            I love croutons right out of the box too!

And I have to admit I like Pringles too, BBQ, sour cream and onion, or salt and vinegar.

The canned shoestring fried potato sticks (or whatever you call them) were darned good too, but I haven't seen them for years.
            Oh wow! Yeah I remember eating those little fried potato sticks when I was little, I don't think they are around here either anymore.
            I don't doubt anything, but I question everything
            All I know is what I do not know and will never know all of what I do not know.

2012 Powwows.com Princess :D

Comment

Does anybody remember the pizza puff chips LOL

Comment

I love kettle chips... I like them plain with a nice cilantro/yogurt dip.
                A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. — Robert A. Heinlein

I can see the wheel turning but the Hamster appears to be dead.

Comment

I think I remember seeing them, but never tried them.

My ex really liked Cheese Fries, or the Hot Fries, and they sounded good to me, but I they just weren't what I expected.

Dill Pickle chips are ADDICTING!
                  ...it is what it is...

Comment

I tried the Habanero Doritos a little bit ago. Pretty tasty! Kind of like the taco flavored ones, but with a nice, strong burn.
                    sigpic

Comment

BBQ and Jalapeno chips

Comment

Originally posted by yaahl View Post
                        I love kettle chips... I like them plain with a nice cilantro/yogurt dip.
                        wow, that sounds yummy!
                        I'm gonna try that dip.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X