No announcement yet.

Need greasy beef and noodle recipe!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need greasy beef and noodle recipe!!!!

HELP!!! I AM IN DESPARATE need of how to make that greasy powwow stew that had thickness to it. IM not looking for soup- im looking for a recipe that is has the big noodles, chuck, and that imfamous greasy gravy !!! PLEASE I KNOW THEIR IS AN PERSON THAT COULD SAVE MY TERMINAL DESIRE..
    .sigpichttp://www.mytribalspace.com/tribal/jwashee

Simple & easy... lol
    Attached Files
    sigpic

Contest Coordinator & Calendar Admin
    [email protected]

Comment

I too, recommend the box above, but if you need a lot to feed a crowd:

Brown 4 pounds of cubed fatty chuck roast in a BIG pot, and a little oil. Add enough water to cover, a palmful of salt, and boil for an hour.

Quadruple the following recipe: http://www.powwows.com/gathering/sho...hlight=noodles Be sure to use enough flour to dust the rolling-out surface, cuz this is what will tighten it up (thicken).

After making sure there is enough water to cover and the meat is tender, add the noodles, stirring well, cuz there won't be much water for them to boil in. They cook quickly, so this won't take long.

Optional seasonings: diced onions, onion powder, garlic, garlic powder, pepper....to taste.
      ...it is what it is...

Comment

~~lmfao~~~!!!!!

Originally posted by ndnsooner View Post
        Simple & easy... lol
        CRACKIN UP!! I THINK I FELL OFF MY CHAIR LAUGHING , BUT you know what?? that would work??? just use the sauce !!! im gonna do and post the results~~~~ LOL!!

Comment

true that!!!

Originally posted by wyo_rose View Post
          I too, recommend the box above, but if you need a lot to feed a crowd:

Brown 4 pounds of cubed fatty chuck roast in a BIG pot, and a little oil. Add enough water to cover, a palmful of salt, and boil for an hour.

Quadruple the following recipe: http://www.powwows.com/gathering/sho...hlight=noodles Be sure to use enough flour to dust the rolling-out surface, cuz this is what will tighten it up (thicken).

After making sure there is enough water to cover and the meat is tender, add the noodles, stirring well, cuz there won't be much water for them to boil in. They cook quickly, so this won't take long.

Optional seasonings: diced onions, onion powder, garlic, garlic powder, pepper....to taste.
          yep! it is what it is~~ and we're gonna do and take a pic and post the results. THANX BOTH OF YOU!!!!

Comment

For large crowds just add more boxes.... lol
            sigpic

Contest Coordinator & Calendar Admin
            [email protected]

Comment

making it this Friday!!

Originally posted by ndnsooner View Post
              For large crowds just add more boxes.... lol
              we are gonna make this friday so I will post a pic and to say if it tasted as gooooot as i remember it~~~ LOL!!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.