No announcement yet.

Chinese New Year!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• injunboy
    tortilla soup
    by injunboy
    i only experianced tortilla soup a couple of times but i have grown to love it. the problem is i dont know how to make it. it looks simple enough so can anybody share some secret recipes?
    04-18-2008, 03:09 PM
  • MIB
    Omletes
    by MIB
    Start 2 pieces of sausage or bacon cooking.In a bowl beat 4 eggs real good,Throw in eggs a mix of diced onion and diced bell pepper(about a handful).When sausage done put on plate and put in eggs cooking,crumble sausage while eggs cooking.When eggs done,cut in half and put cheese on each side.Put 1...
    09-15-2007, 07:41 PM
  • Pvt Butter
    Fried Rice - Too Easy
    by Pvt Butter
    cups cooked rice
    2 Tbs oil
    1 carrot, shredded or thinly sliced
    1 stalk celery, thinly sliced
    1 small onion, chopped
    1 Tbs sugar
    1 Tbs soy sauce
    salt and pepper to taste
    1/4 to 1/2 pound meat, cut in small pieces (optional)
    other vegetables...
    09-26-2007, 04:39 PM
  • yaahl
    Roasted Garlic Soup
    by yaahl
    I make this soup when the weather turns cold and blowy. I'm a firm believer that garlic helps keep your immune system all tuned up and that you tend to not get sick from colds and flu then.

Ingredients

1 large garlic bulb
    1 medium size sweet onion
    1 tablespoon...
    10-26-2010, 02:31 AM
  • wyo_rose
    Soup Diet
    by wyo_rose
    This has sure been the weather for soup. And I've been too busy to cook or even eat dinner at a decent hour. I made some broccoli soup late last night in about 10 minutes and have enough left for lunch.

The past 3 months I've been so stressed and so busy that I've put on about 20 pounds,...
    01-14-2010, 09:17 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X