Green dot questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green dot questions

Where is the proper place to post questions about greeen squares and why are some people "banned" from the site, I have lots of questions about the squares and their color variations and the purpose of them.
    I got a fevah! And the only cure is more cowbell!!!

You may have already looked here but under FAQ there is some info on them. hope I helped a little...
    Don't take life so serious no one gets out alive!

Comment

I went there but couldnt seem to find what iwas looking for its probly me readinf it wrong, thanks fro your tip

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle Plumes
        I went there but couldnt seem to find what iwas looking for its probly me readinf it wrong, thanks fro your tip
        Is this what you found?

Users who do good, will end up with a positive reputation. And users who don't do any good, will end up with a lower or even a negative reputation. Having a reputation is good, it could show to other members what the quality of your posts is, or how your behaviour on the web site is. You can build up your reputation points through several means. Through posting, through helping others, or by being online a lot. Sharing your hard work, helping others or even for being registered for a x period of time.

Here is the list which hopefully explains a few things, and answers some questions:

Can I hide my reputation points? : Yes

Default reputation : 10 (Every member on our web site starts with 10 reputation points)

Number of reputation ratings to display : 5 (If you receive reputation points from other members, up to 10 will be listed in the home of your user control panel. It will also display your total amount of reputation points)

Webmaster's reputation Power : 50 (This setting is the number of reputation points that an administrator gives or takes with each reputation click)

Do I get reputation for being on-line/registered? : 60 (For every 60 number of days, you gain 1 point of reputation-altering power)

Do I get reputation for posting? : 200 (For every 200 number of posts, you gain 1 point of reputation-altering power)

Do I get reputation for having reputation? : 100 (For every 100 points of reputation, you gain 1 point of reputation-altering power)

Does my reputation count? (posts) : 25 (This setting is the number of posts that you must have before your reputation-hits count towards other's reputation points)

Does my reputation count? (general) : 10 (You must have more then 10 reputation points before your reputation hits count on others)

Daily reputation clicks limit : 10 (This is the number of reputation clicks that you may give over any 24 hour period.)

Reputation user spread : 20 (This setting is the number of different users that a person must give reputation to before they can hit the same person again.)

The maximum number of dots you will see is 11.

-99 to 0
        0 to 99
        100 to 199
        200 to 299
        300 to 399
        400 to 499

Once you hit 500, you will start gaining bright green dots on top of the 5 dark dots but it takes twice as much to gain a bright green dot.

500 to 699
        700 to 899
        900 to 1099
        1100 to 1299
        1300 to 1499
        1500 and up

Comment

Wow!

I diddnt see anything that was like that I wonder why I missed it thank-you

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle Plumes
            I diddnt see anything that was like that I wonder why I missed it thank-you
            Just do a search and put in reputation. Glad I could help!

Comment

Found it thanks!!!

Comment

Anytime!

Comment

Does confusion or lack of knowledge count towards our reputations too?

( just kidding)

Comment

Originally posted by NDN GRITS
                    Is this what you found?

Users who do good, will end up with a positive reputation. And users who don't do any good, will end up with a lower or even a negative reputation. Having a reputation is good, it could show to other members what the quality of your posts is, or how your behaviour on the web site is. You can build up your reputation points through several means. Through posting, through helping others, or by being online a lot. Sharing your hard work, helping others or even for being registered for a x period of time.
                    I seem to have devloped 3 people who just don't like me...though I've said very little on here, total of 5 posts I think, in 2 years, recently I've been attacked and with 3 reputation assignments, they've driven my rep down to something like a -78....all because someone else showed the rest of the thread that they were just spreading horrible rumors about my group.

what will happen to me with such a horrible rep #?

Thanks!
                    mel
                    Last edited by mebdrum1; 05-30-2006, 03:50 PM.

You've heard from MEBDrum1....
                    but you can call me Mel...

Comment

Originally posted by mebdrum1
                      I seem to have devloped 3 people who just don't like me...though I've said very little on here, total of 5 posts I think, in 2 years, recently I've been attacked and with 3 reputation assignments, they've driven my rep down to something like a -78....all because someone else showed the rest of the thread that they were just spreading horrible rumors about my group.

what will happen to me with such a horrible rep #?

Thanks!
                      mel

I have noticed your reputation and was wondering " What the H". I'm not sure if I can help. What did you post?

Comment

i am not a moderator or anything but i did go look at your posts and i just can not see why just from the posts that your rep would plumit, must be a personal attack which is to bad. hate to see that, lord knows i have made stronger posts and even gotten into a couple tiffs, but it never got personal like ripping eachothers rep points. hopefully ndngrits will be able to help ya.
                        A LABYRINTH OF FINGERS POINTING BLAME

Comment

I looked at your posts too and I saw nothing wrong! I am not a moderator either, but you are being treated unfairly. Try Paul, but you know some people are just Juvenile.

Comment

I looked at your posts too and I saw nothing wrong! I am not a moderator either, but you are being treated unfairly. Try Paul, but you know some people are just Juvenile.
                            Thanks NDN and Migizi, : I'll do that. I don't want to be a pest, I just like to read through the threads and see what all's going on out there...I pretty much keep to m'self. Checked my numbers tho, as of today I've posted 13 times in 2+ years....and 5 of those times have been in the past couple days...anyway...

I think in stead of flaming me with replies...they flamed my rep in hopes I would be banished! One of my rep's even said that they wouldn't say anything there but they would in person...like some sort of threat...and I haven't a clue who stuck that one on.

thanks!!

Comment

again and again THANKS! as you can see, I talked to Paul. So big thanks to him too!

Mel

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.