• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SingingDeer
    replied
    Originally posted by kiowakat
    what does the gray box mean LMAO

a grey box means that the person giving rep doesn't have enough rep points yet to modify to your rep or that they have suppressed their rep and they can't modify it either... plus or minus

Leave a comment:

• ndldy68
    replied
    Wow really. I didn't know that. I was wondering how I got that under my name.

Leave a comment:

• Paul G
    replied
    The top place is an Addict. And you then get some special privledges. It should be in FAQ.

Leave a comment:

• Paul G
    replied
    Originally posted by 2lineCarrandMorgan
    hi plumes .
    i saw it to day but i cant rember where ill look tomarrow but i think is in one or paul G treads or matios
    but i just saw it,
    Look in the FAQ, I think it is in there.

Visiting a Pow Wow or any cultural experience for the first time can be overwhelming.  You will see new dances, hear new songs, and hear new terms and abbreviations. We have compiled a list of

Leave a comment:

• 2lineCarrandMorgan
    replied
    Originally posted by Eagle Plumes
    sorry to post this here but im wondering what are you after champion dancer? ive looked hi and low and cant seem to find it thanks
    hi plumes .
    i saw it to day but i cant rember where ill look tomarrow but i think is in one or paul G treads or matios
    but i just saw it,

Leave a comment:

• Joe's Dad
    replied
    Originally posted by Eagle Plumes
    sorry to post this here but im wondering what are you after champion dancer? ive looked hi and low and cant seem to find it thanks
    You can be anything you want...just go to 'Edit Profile'!!!LOL

Leave a comment:

• ndldy68
    replied
    wait never mind.

Leave a comment:

• Eagle Plumes
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Kamama
    replied
    Wow, thanks you guys, this really explained alot about the mistery of the majical green dots. I feel much better now. hahaha.

Leave a comment:

• mebdrum1
    replied
    Originally posted by NDN GRITS
    I am so glad to hear it. Good Luck. I'm going to hit you up with some green beads as soon as I can!!!!
    LOL, thanks! I'll send some your way too (dun spent all I could today).

Leave a comment:

• NDN GRITS
    replied
    Originally posted by mebdrum1
    again and again THANKS! as you can see, I talked to Paul. So big thanks to him too!

Mel

I am so glad to hear it. Good Luck. I'm going to hit you up with some green beads as soon as I can!!!!

Leave a comment:

• mebdrum1
    replied
    Originally posted by kiowakat
    I read one grey box it said "....can only hope to improve"

Leave a comment:

• kiowakat
    replied

Leave a comment:

• mebdrum1
    replied
    I looked at your posts too and I saw nothing wrong! I am not a moderator either, but you are being treated unfairly. Try Paul, but you know some people are just Juvenile.
    again and again THANKS! as you can see, I talked to Paul. So big thanks to him too!

Mel

Leave a comment:

• mebdrum1
    replied
    I looked at your posts too and I saw nothing wrong! I am not a moderator either, but you are being treated unfairly. Try Paul, but you know some people are just Juvenile.
    Thanks NDN and Migizi, : I'll do that. I don't want to be a pest, I just like to read through the threads and see what all's going on out there...I pretty much keep to m'self. Checked my numbers tho, as of today I've posted 13 times in 2+ years....and 5 of those times have been in the past couple days...anyway...

I think in stead of flaming me with replies...they flamed my rep in hopes I would be banished! One of my rep's even said that they wouldn't say anything there but they would in person...like some sort of threat...and I haven't a clue who stuck that one on.

thanks!!

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.