Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to give credits

How do I give someone else credits?

Hey Suzzzzzzz, look at the persons name while you are looking at the thread, there is the Donate spot under their name~~!! Help you at all?
    Listen to my heart, not just my mouth! The most powerfull thing we can do is,,,share,,, if we don't it dies with us.

It is the year of the bear, I am sharpening my claws and will no longer tollerate harrassment.

Born in Winnipeg raised in the Pikwakanagan, Deutschland was never home! Army brat that had no choice in a parents duties to home and country. I Too Serve our flag and work for the uniform.
    Stand behind our troops or stand IN FRONT of them.

Comment

okay mine says check but everyone else's say donate I'm confussed ?????? I've never used these before

Comment

Yes, yours says check 'cause that's how you get into your bank to give the points to someone else. On mine, mine says Check while other's say donate.

Are you asking about "Credits" or "Points" or are you asking about how to give rep? The green and red beads?

Comment

thanks Timmy that's what I was wondering ...........I know how to give greenies

thanks again

Comment

you are welcome. I wasn't sure.

Comment

How do you give the green beads, the reps?

Comment

Originally posted by windanncer View Post
                How do you give the green beads, the reps?
                where the persons Avi is on the right side of their post, at the bottom is a little notebook looking thing, if you click on it it will say "I approve this post" and that is a green bead, there is a place too where you can leave a comment or your name just below that too.

Comment

Ok - THANKS!
                  Now can I ask how to quote a previous reply to a post? I tried it yesterday and made a big mess of everything.

Comment

Ok - THANKS!
                    Now can I ask how to quote a previous reply to a post? I tried it yesterday and made a big mess of everything.
                    No problem, glad I could hlep.

at the bottom of the person's post are two blocks, on says "Quote" and the other Says "Quote +" the first one will quote them and then you can scroll down and make your comment. The second on is for if you are going to quote more then one person or quote.

Comment

Originally posted by timmy tiger View Post
                      No problem, glad I could hlep.

at the bottom of the person's post are two blocks, on says "Quote" and the other Says "Quote +" the first one will quote them and then you can scroll down and make your comment. The second on is for if you are going to quote more then one person or quote.
                      Great - thanks again. I'm trying it now. Its a nice feeling to be able to make things work. Hope you have a restful day!

Comment

Great - thanks again. I'm trying it now. Its a nice feeling to be able to make things work. Hope you have a restful day!
                        You are very welcome. I'm totally computer stupid, so it took me a while to figure out how to do some of these things and I just learned how to do a few other's, like this past week.LOL

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X