Trying to access "PowWow Radio"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to access "PowWow Radio"

In doing so, I'm finding the "playlist" popping up behind an ad. Has anyone else found this to be an issue with them? Or, it could just be an issue w/ my computer!

To get a true picture of your purpose in life, you only get the whole picture when you listen with your mind, your ears and your heart. This way The Creator has a direct connection with you and only you...no outside interference.

When you follow the will of IT that created you, understanding that your purpose is not for you...but for IT and all that IT has created, there can be no wrong except failure to be obedient. Only then do we jeopardize the gifts we are given.

Its not the final destination that defines us, rather the journey taken!

I"m aware of that. When I redo the radio design, I'll fix that.
    New to the site--Introduce Yourself

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• momme
      Anyone with an infant car seat...favor please
      by momme
      I have an idea that i want to make for my sisters pending arrival, but i need the approximate dimensions on an infant car seat, the carrier kind. I won't be going anywhere near a store until next week at all, so i thought i'd ask here. If not I'll just take my tape measure to Wally world next week....
      01-27-2006, 06:35 PM
    • k9soldier
      to define an elder
      by k9soldier
      I apologize to whoever asked yesterday.... couldn't find the words at the time, couldn't find the post once I gathered my thoughts..............

One knows when they are in the presence of an elder when you find yourself LISTENING to what they have to say, everyone else you are just hearing...
      01-13-2008, 08:40 AM
    • rvrsdwilliam
      Computers an your kids
      by rvrsdwilliam
      I was working on a problem foe about 5 hours, When the oldest came over an asked what I was doing, lo an behold 30 some seconds later problem solved--It had to do with the difference between gifts an jaypegs , I have alot to learn about computers
      02-08-2006, 12:16 PM
    • Paul G
      Pop Ups @ PowWows.com
      by Paul G
      I have heard from everyone that pop ups are not popular. I hate them to. I've been trying to reduce the number of them here.

However with the decrease of them and the raise of pop up blockers, I'm looking at other advertising formats. And before I go to a new format, I want to hear...
      11-28-2004, 10:20 PM
      tsunami
      by 109
      The resent tsunami in the pacific ocean was caused by an underwater explosion which could have been produced by nuclear submarines that have the capablity of sinking another submarine or making an explosion to cause the tsunami
      09-30-2009, 10:21 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X