Trouble Adding New Pow wow to Calendar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble Adding New Pow wow to Calendar

I have been trying to add a New pow wow to the calendar and it keeps erroring out and Not listing the pow wow. However it is sending me confirmation email with all the pow wow info that i entered by email.

Paul I am thinking you are having issues with people running IE7 - I also will get a pop up error occasionally when looking through the pow wow listings on the calendar and have to click the back button and try again.

***Anyone else having issues PLEASE post here. I need to get this pow wow listed for November.

I list several pow wows on here per year because I know this is where people go to look for them, but it is getting difficult to navigate this site.

Thank you

Originally posted by Spiderwrulf View Post
    I have been trying to add a New pow wow to the calendar and it keeps erroring out and Not listing the pow wow. However it is sending me confirmation email with all the pow wow info that i entered by email.

Paul I am thinking you are having issues with people running IE7 - I also will get a pop up error occasionally when looking through the pow wow listings on the calendar and have to click the back button and try again.

***Anyone else having issues PLEASE post here. I need to get this pow wow listed for November.

I list several pow wows on here per year because I know this is where people go to look for them, but it is getting difficult to navigate this site.

Thank you
    What does the pop up say?
    New to the site--Introduce Yourself

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Comment

it will error out but as long as you get the email that means it is posted.

Comment

The new calendar is coming soon! Very soon!
        New to the site--Introduce Yourself

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• sltate
          When is San Manuel Pow Wow???
          by sltate
          I have heard it is in November, but the flyer says October.....you know how confusing things get when a flyer with the Cali lineup goes around and gives different information than the website flyer...lol...so somebody in "the know" let me kno please.....
          08-24-2009, 04:32 PM
        • Paul G
          Pow Wow Attendees - New Pow Wow Calendar Feature
          by Paul G
          The Pow Wow Calendar has added a great new feature!

Pow Wow Attendees

You can now add yourself to a list of people attending a Pow Wow! And you can see who else is going.

Use this feature to find your friends and plan meetups!

View...
          06-05-2013, 10:54 AM
        • Paul G
          New Pow Wow Calendar on PowWows.com
          by Paul G
          After many hours of work, PowWows.com has released our new Pow Wow Calendar.

The Pow Wow Calendar from PowWows.com features hundreds of Native American Pow Wow listing from across North America. Find Pow Wows near you, browse for upcoming events, or add your event to our calendar!Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter or follow our social media pages, to get updated Pow Wows sent to you daily.

The new calendar includes many updates and fixes and many new features. The back-end platform for the calendar should be much more reliable and responsive.
          12-04-2012, 05:25 PM
        • Paul G
          Pow Wow Trip Reports Forum
          by Paul G
          PowWows.com has opened a new forum--Pow Wow Trip Reports.

This forum is a sub-forum under Pow Wow Talk. The goal of this new forum is to collect and share stories, tales, and reports from the latest Pow Wow you visit.

Thanks!
          12-30-2002, 12:15 PM
        • Paul G
          Pow Wow Mom's
          by Paul G
          PowWows.com is looking for a few Pow Wow Moms (and maybe some Dads)!

Are you always late to Grand Entry because you were helping everyone else get dressed?

Are you the one that packs everyone’s outfits? Organizing the plane tickets and reserving the hotels?
          09-01-2012, 06:46 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X