facebook question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cris_neva View Post
    I agree...myspace is so 2005...facebook is the now...I hardly ever log into my myspace...facebook and powwows.com are my two most visited websites!
    same here

Comment

that is a cool button Paul G thx

i didnt get FB for awhile cause its just a white page with words hehe but it eventually grew on mee.

im not an addict but my blkberry doesnt log out from FB, mysp or yahoo lol
      thanks dad for showing me the way, teaching me the language, and not leaving my mother...*L*

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*

Comment

Originally posted by injunboy View Post
        Im not an addict but my blkberry doesnt log out from fb, mysp or yahoo lol
        addict!!

thats what u get 4 breaking my heart...

Comment

you know you're a facebook addict when you're blackberry refuses to log out of facebook for "unknown reasons"

Comment

... so ture

Comment

i think thats why they call em crackberries lol

it is possible to jus park somewhere and stay there for like four hours haha
              thanks dad for showing me the way, teaching me the language, and not leaving my mother...*L*

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*

Comment

I agree...myspace is so 2005...facebook is the now...I hardly ever log into my myspace...facebook and powwows.com are my two most visited websites!
                Cris,

Me too! I really got involved in facebook this last week. I have 128 new friends over this period!

I have really gotten in touch with some good powwow people, Canadian friends and even an old Italian friend who I met a long time ago!!!
                Powwows will continue to evolve in many directions. It is inevitable.

Comment

now i got to see if i lose my log on at powwows
                  Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass..It's about learning to dance in the rain. for me and the wolf

Comment

I like facebook alot lol..but, I don't know alot of names from here, I go on the pw.com page and go..hmmm..wonder who that is lol....I do have several of you on mine though and it's really kinda cool, more personal! I deleted my myspace a few weeks ago..
                    sigpicDisclaimer: Storyteller and I are friends no matter what our evil twins say on the rhyme thread

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, laying in hospitals, dying of nothing....

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you!

Four things you can't recover:

The stone........after the throw. The word........after it's said.

The occasion...........after it's missed. The time.........after it's gone.

Comment

lol I never really thought of adding anyone from pw.com on my facebook.... must've slipped my mind

Comment

Originally posted by WhoMe View Post
                        Cris,

Me too! I really got involved in facebook this last week. I have 128 new friends over this period!

I have really gotten in touch with some good powwow people, Canadian friends and even an old Italian friend who I met a long time ago!!!
                        Thats cool...well here add me on so you can have 129...Crystal Nevaquaya
                        Be strong, but not rude.
                        Be kind, but not weak.
                        Be bold, but don't bully.
                        Be humble, but not shy.
                        Be confident, but not arrogant.

Lessons Learned In Life

Comment

I'm off to find powwows on FB. I've got a personal and business page and try to keep them seperate-don't like to feel like I"m spamming friends when I post links to new beadwork.
                          Take nothing for granted. Life can change irrevocably in a heartbeat.

I will not feed the troll-well, I will try.

Comment

Thats cool...well here add me on so you can have 129...Crystal Nevaquaya
                            im gonna add to k

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*

Comment

Originally posted by eyesrbrown4areason View Post
                              I like facebook alot lol..but, I don't know alot of names from here, I go on the pw.com page and go..hmmm..wonder who that is lol....I do have several of you on mine though and it's really kinda cool, more personal! I deleted my myspace a few weeks ago..
                              lmao!! ... i do the same thing

Comment

Originally posted by subeeds View Post
                                I'm off to find powwows on FB. I've got a personal and business page and try to keep them seperate-don't like to feel like I"m spamming friends when I post links to new beadwork.

Do you go by Subeeds on FB?
                                I got a fevah! And the only cure is more cowbell!!!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X