Upcoming powwow Adrian MI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming powwow Adrian MI

I heard Adrian MI will host the powwow that used to take place in Tecumseh. It evidently was scheduled for Aug. 27th weekend. However I can find no such event posted here. Any info on this please and THANK YOU!

think GOODNESS!

Red road seeker in South Florida

Can anyone share any links or groups to join in South Florida that will allow me to have more contact with Native Americans before the next Pow Wow comes to my area? I can't seem to find any ways to connect to others..new to this site today. THANKS!!

Comment

I heard Adrian MI will host the powwow that used to take place in Tecumseh. It evidently was scheduled for Aug. 27th weekend. However I can find no such event posted here. Any info on this please and THANK YOU!
      Hey DEEpcloud444 I looked at the calendar and was wondering the same thing. I'm from MI and was really looking forward to this one :[ but if anyone knows any info feel free to share it.

Comment

I am very sorry to say that the Mending the Sacred Hoop Pow Wow is cancelled this year.

Comment

Tecumseh/Adrian MI powwow

THANKS for the replies re: the Mending the Sacred Hoops powwow that was ultimately cancelled. Hopefully we can gather soon again @ another in our area!

think GOODNESS!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Kamama
            Hamilton Ontario Pow Info????
            by Kamama
            Hey all, am trying to find out information on the powwow in Hamilton, Ontario Canada. From what I understand it use to be in Toronto, but got moved to Hamilton, and I believe its suppose to be sometime in November. If anyone has any information on this, can you please let me know? Thank you very very...
            08-26-2010, 04:27 PM
          • Dancing Feather
            Boston area Pow wows ?
            by Dancing Feather
            Does any one know of a pow wow happening in the Boston area this year. Or do any of you know where I can find a listing of Pow Wows.

Ive never been to one and I feel Im beeing called to go.
            Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanx

DF
            04-26-2005, 04:13 PM
          • orangepridendns1
            124th Otoe- Missouria Tribal Encampment
            by orangepridendns1
            Does anyone have any information on this pow wow next weekend in Red Rock? We are planning to attend and will be staying with family in Ponca City. Thanks for any info that someone can provide!!!
            OP1
            07-08-2005, 01:38 PM
          • sshalimar16
            How to bring a pow wow to my college
            by sshalimar16
            Hi Everyone,
            My name is Laura and I have been trying to find some connections that might lead to a pow-wow at the college I attend. I created the Multicultural Club at Clover Park Technical College in Lakewood, Washington 2 years ago and my dream was to have a Native American event for the students
            10-04-2011, 03:32 PM
          • NDNGurl92782
            Toronto Pow Wow Skydome
            by NDNGurl92782
            Does anyone have the dates on this pow wow?? Trying to make plans on going there. Any info will help. Thanks!!
            09-28-2006, 03:54 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X